Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sissy108 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 06:34 PM
    14 Days late and Negative test result?
    I am now two weeks late and have taken a total of three pregnancy tests. I just took one today. They aren't the cheap ones either I bought the clearblue tests. All of them come back negative. I have been spotting blood for the last week. Not fresh blood though. Im wondering what is going on?
    Str8cntryboy Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2007, 06:39 PM
    Are you under a lot of stress? Stress can play a major role in your period.

Nov 18, 2007, 06:50 PM
    No surprisingly I haven't been stressed at all lately. I have been reading about ectocpic pregnancy and wondering about that?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 18, 2007, 06:55 PM
    What about ectopic pregnancy? Most women don't know they have one until the fallopian tube is about to rupture.

Are you on any medications? Gained or lost weight recently? Did you have sex around your ovulation time?

Nov 18, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Yes I did have sex around my ovulations time. But I don't feel pregnant really. And the tests are all negative. I wouldn't really be worried about it but the spotting is what confuses me I have never spotted like this before and then just not started my period
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 18, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Forget about spotting, it happens, pregnant or not, that's neither here nor there. If you are thinking "implantation bleeding" it's not a proven fact that it happens. More of an old wives tale than anything.

So you had unprotected sex around ovulation time? Are you taking your pregnancy tests using first morning urine?

Nov 18, 2007, 07:38 PM
    No Im not thinking implantation bleeding. Im thinking that maybe Im spotting because I have an ectopic pregnancy. Im wondering if that's a sign or not? Yes it was unprotected and yes morning poddy
    All4Noah Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2007, 08:00 PM
    Have you taken any of the test first thing in the morning? That's what they recommend for those tests... I took one at night and it was negative and the next morning I took another one with the first morning pee and it was positive and it was correct... I know have a 3 1/2 year old! Good luck!
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2007, 06:45 AM
    I would suggest setting an appt with your doctor to get a blood pregnancy test and then go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

21 days late, Negative test [ 2 Answers ]

I am 21 days late on my period which is unlike me.. I always come on between 24 - 28 days of my cycle... I have done 2 tests which were negative, I also have sore breasts but other than that I don't have any symptoms.. I have been pregnant before and didn't start having sickness until found out...

12 days late and a negative hpt test [ 1 Answers ]

Hi its me again... so I've missed my period by 12 days now I took a hpt test and it came out negative I was getting craps in my stomach but it has stope now what shoul I do from here wait until I come on my period next month or carry on testing? Any advice is much appreciated thanks

2 days late my period is light and my pregnecy test is negative. Am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm always on the 7th and this month I started on the 9th. My fiancé and I have slept together since last month. He always comes inside me. The past week and a half I have slept with him everyday with him coming inside me. We already have one kid who is 10 months old. I took a pregnant. Test...

2 days late negative test [ 1 Answers ]

Please cans someone reply I was wondering if some one could help me. My lmp was 03/28/2007 with a regualr 33 days cycle. I OV 04/16/2007, and since then I have been experiancing light cramps. And my breasts are incredibly sore. They feel like a burning tingleing sensation. The areola's are slightly...

7 days late but test was negative! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Im Lacey I'm 19 and been with my partner for the past 15 months. We have never used any protection mainly because I was under the thought I couldn't have children. Jus under 2 years before I met my partner I had a misscarriage I was very young, I just turned 16. I have had 3 stomach...

View more questions Search