Ask
    kstella42004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Blocking myspace
    How do I block myspace from my computer?:confused: :confused:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Add it to your restricted list: Internet Explorer 6: Working with Internet Explorer 6 Security Settings
    silentrascal Posts: 194, Reputation: -2
    -

Nov 17, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kstella42004
    How do I block myspace from my computer?:confused: :confused:
    Just don't go to that website. Don't type in MySpace and don't keep it in your favorites. Also, if you're using Internet Explorer, just go to Tools - Internet Options - Content - Parental Controls and make the settings adjustments in there so that MySpace isn't accessible from your machine.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 17, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrascal
    Just don't go to that website. Don't type in MySpace and don't keep it in your favorites.
    This person may want to block it so that children are not able to access it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blocking pages [ 3 Answers ]

My son is going on addictiggames.com and he is only 2 years old. I would like to block this page because he is playing bad games. Can you please tell me how to block this website. Please and thank you.

Is my toilet blocking up? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Just recently, when I get out of the shower, the water level in my toilet is right down & is making a 'glupping' sound. Probably air passing through the pipe down at the water level. Then when I flush, it fills up to a high level! Before returning down to it's "too low" level so it can...

Blocking number [ 19 Answers ]

I have a razor and I just wantd to know how to block my number for a call and unblock. It was something like *80... I'm not sure. What is it?

Bess blocking [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a loophole so that the bess blocking does not block my internet? But the loophole can't be blocked by bess... bess sucks... thanks

Blocking Websites [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to stop anybody that goes on my computer from accessing www.kazza.com Or from accessing Yahoo messenger??

View more questions Search