Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    black rose Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 09:33 AM
    I want him back so badly
    I really love this ma, n I can't get over it, it been a while and I couldn't I tried my best but I could not over come it I want him back I want him back I want him back,, some body tell me what should i do .........
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Do you think it might have dumped you because you are too possessive? Do you think he might have left you because you are too whiny? GET OVER IT! The relationship for what ever reason is over, and no amount of crying will get him back. Maybe you should seek some counselling to help you get past this. I have over the years known sever people who never got past stage two of the grieving process, and therefore are stuck in the past. It will kill you, you have to move on
    Applejacks83irv Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Nov 16, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Frist thing who dump who?
    black rose Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 04:26 AM
    I know very well its an unlucky person... you I'm sure... n he will regret big time... I really want him badly but if this is not going to happen I'm sure he is the looser not me
    Applejacks83irv Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Nov 18, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Then babe girl leave it at that, just leave it alone for good even if he calls or tex just leave it be!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want him so badly! [ 14 Answers ]

He is my friend's ex and I have only seen him once for less than 5mins some time last year and apparently they broke up sometime back. So I spoke to him last week for the first time because of some misunderstanding that happened between me and my friend. Then he went away for easter holiday and...

I badly need help with my son [ 56 Answers ]

Well I've tried using the advice some people gave me to help me deal with my son. But he's like talking to a wall. I tried taking away his things from him when he did something bad but it all backfired and now he won't talk to me and spends most of his time in his in his room with his music...

I dumped my boyfriend badly and I made a mistake and want him back but he said no [ 3 Answers ]

I dumped my boyfriend badly & went out with my best friend ex. I completely felt like a dumbass. 2 days ago I went up to my ex boyfriend and tried talking to him. I told him "i like you & miss you a lot. i can't live without you. your the one & my onlyy one.&& soo i asked him if he would get back...

I need help badly [ 3 Answers ]

I have very dark spots on both cheeks. I have tried Neutrogena Chemical Peel along with Neutrogena Skin Block. This has not helped. Could you please suggest what skin whitener I could use to get rid of these spots?:eek:

Need advice badly [ 10 Answers ]

I'm totally in love with my boyfriend, we haven't been dating long but I snooped into his email account yesterday and I found out that he was bisexual. I don't know how to ask him about this I want to truth though. Now he's back in England too and I'm suppose to meet up with him next month. He...

View more questions Search