Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Susie36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Dyson DC07
    My dyson assembly bin doesn't work. I press the release button and it's completely stuck. It's full right now so I don't want to use it anymore. Any suggestions my carpet is in dire need of a vacuum.
    Str8cntryboy Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie36
    My dyson assembly bin doesn't work. I press the release button and it's completely stuck. It's full right now so I don't want to use it anymore. Any suggestions my carpet is in dire need of a vaccum.
    Dyson has a really good warranty so I would take it back to the store and have them fix it or replace it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyson Dc07 [ 24 Answers ]

I have a Dyson DC07. It won't pick anything up although the motor is working okay. I have cleared all the obvious areas and have washed the filter. Although after clearing these areas, it will pick up with very weak suction for a few minutes using the attachment, it then stops and I end up...

Dyson DC07 [ 1 Answers ]

Having a problem with getting it click into it's upright position, this has only just happened and it's been fine for the last 5 years. Since this happened the direction of suction is only through the wand (I would call it the handle but that's what it's called in the manual). I can't see...

Dyson DC07 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my dyson dc07 won't pick up properly, it seems the air doesn't circulate in the cylinder anymore and when you take the cylinder off to empty what little it did manage to lift the bottom of the cylinder is very hot. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to fix this problem.

View more questions Search