Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    er0s_k1ng_0f_l0v3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Why would I sleep walk up 10 bunks and open someone's bag and urinate in it and leave
    Apparently at about 3 or 4 in the morning every since I was kid, sometimes I'll get up and sleepwalk to certain places and obviously I think it's a toilet, and I don't know why. I walked up 10 bugs while I was at drill, and opened one of my Sgt's bags and began to urinate in it. When he woked up and apparently asked me what I was doing I said I was pissing in my duffle bag and he said no your pissing in my duffle bag, and I looked at him with no concern and said Oh, I'm sorry, and turned and went to the bed, and went back to sleep in seconds. I don't remember doing any of this, and they told me about it the next morning? Any insight on why I'd do this.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Subconsciously you wanted to piss in his bag
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

Nov 14, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by er0s_k1ng_0f_l0v3
    Apparently at about 3 or 4 in the morning every since I was kid, sometimes i'll get up and sleepwalk to certain places and obviously I think it's a toilet, and I don't know why. I walked up 10 bugs while I was at drill, and opened one of my Sgt's bags and began to urinate in it. When he woked up and apparently asked me what I was doing I said I was pissing in my duffle bag and he said no your pissing in my duffle bag, and I looked at him with no concern and said Oh, I'm sorry, and turned and went to the bed, and went back to sleep in seconds. I don't remember doing any of this, and they told me about it the next morning? Any insight on why I'd do this.
    Though this will not explain "why" you did what you did, you are not alone! My x-husband, would sometime sleep walk and pee in one of his ash trays! When I asked him about it the next day... he did remember... getting up and going to the "bathroom". When I told him it was the "ashtray" and not the bathroom... he said he was partly asleep and remembering "peeing" and just assumed it was in the toilet!

Perhaps a sleep or dream therapist would be able to help you understand . I wish you the best in finding out the reason(s).
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2007, 04:19 PM
    That is my thought too, who wouldn't want to do that to their sergeant? Do you still sleepwalk and urinate places other than the bathroom? Have you ever seen a doctor about this?
    kylakagler Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 01:52 AM
    Did u have any hatred towards your sergeant
    If so that may be why
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2011, 07:55 AM
    This is from 2007 - please keep an eye on the date when you answer a question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MY dog has been urinate on people! [ 3 Answers ]

My little buddy Tank, a 135 lb eight month old Bullmastiff, has been going to local dog park for four months. His park visits are to help with socializing with other dogs and people. However, Tank has been trying to urinate on the people just standing around. This behavior started about two week...

Leave estate open? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife's mother passed away in Dec. 06. All household property was distributed. The house sold in March 07. All the postings were made in the paper etc and all known claims have been settled since around the time the house sold. The money left over has not been distributed. The question: ...

Stabbing pain when I urinate [ 6 Answers ]

I just went to the restroom to urinate and had some sharp stabbing pain on my left side. Should I be concerned?

This frequent urge to urinate [ 2 Answers ]

On January 18th 2007 I was stuck in a situation I could not get out of . I had to hold my urine. For a long time. Like 2 hours. The last hour was hard, the last 30 minutes was very painful. Since then I have had this frequent urge to urinate. Sometimes I would urinate 10-15 times a day. I have...

Urinate after mastrubation [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Iam 30yrs old and unmarried. The day on which I mastrubate, I tend to urinate a lot.

View more questions Search