Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Nov 14, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Bra questions
    My bra just flung off I put it on back wards pulled some clothes down on a chair and it just flung off I checked to make sure I didn't break it or anything its just the same as it was when I put it on do bras spontaniusly and if it is normal could it happen when I'm with friends but it makes no sense the bra isn't even tight
    netsirk_b Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 05:24 PM
    I think it was probably just because it was too tight and I've been wearing bras 4 2yrs and that's never happened to me so I don't think you have to worry about it flying off in front of your friends so don't worry about it.
    nicola89 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2008, 08:02 AM

I have problems with my bra once mine flung off I was at the pool last summer and I just walked trough my front door and it just flung off I was lucky but if you got cloths on I wouldn't worry
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 7, 2008, 08:40 AM

Most likely the hook had been connected but was just barely balanced on the edge, not fully engaged. Once you twisted the right way, it slid off the half-connected position.

It would be a miracle if you managed to actually repeat that, even on purpose.
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 7, 2008, 05:35 PM

Best bet would probably be to just by a new bra... go to Victoria's Secret or something similar and ask to get a bust measurement so you can buy the correct size bra... not wearing the right size could hurt your chest.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Oct 8, 2008, 04:31 PM

^^^Date says this is a year old...

I don't know if the dates are wrong, or if you've been responding to a dead thread...
    Just thought I would point it out :)
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 8, 2008, 09:33 PM
    Aaaaaaaaagh!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bra That Fits [ 4 Answers ]

I currently wear a 40DDD bra, which I know totally doesn't fit me, so I got re-measured and they said I'm a 38I. Ok, they don't sell those in stores, so I searched online for bigger bras and ordered a 38I. It seemed too small, so I ordered a bigger one... too big! :mad: Does anyone have...

Black Bra/White Tee; White Bra/White Tee [ 17 Answers ]

Do you girls usually wear a black bra with a white t-short or do u wear a white bra with a white t-short? Or yellow tee w/ a black bra? Share. I don't get it

Bra with dress? [ 9 Answers ]

I bought a halter dress, and I love it, but I don't want to not wear a bra with it. That's really uncomfortable to me, so I was wondering... what kind of bra can I wear with a v-neck halter dress? Thanks! Oh, by the way, its kind of low-cut. You can see it here: Torrid.com - Plus sizes -...

Clear bra [ 1 Answers ]

Hello pretty lady, I thought since you are a model you could help me with this, I am looking for clear back bra, I do not want to wear the one you put on the breasts, I want to add padding that is why I need to wear a full bra and then insert the silicon , my dress is backless Thank you for your...

Bra sisez [ 3 Answers ]

Are women's bra sizes different than children's?if so, HOW?

View more questions Search