Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweety_101 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 11:57 PM
    Boyfriend troubles
    How do I deal with an exboyfriend who broke up with me and yet constantly calls, constantly tells me how I was a big deal in his life, and how he misses me, and always wanting to hang out. I mean I've told him that I still like him considering you told me the same thing but nothings been done about it, it seems like whenever I sluff him off he beggs for me back but then I give in its like oh well now I give up and puts in no effort what so ever. Im just really confused about the whole situation. I don't know how to act. I definitely don't want to hook up with him not until he makes up his mind on what he wants. Its like one minute he does know then the next he doesn't and yet still has the nerve to call constantly and so on. I don't really know what to do.
    strong__dan Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2007, 12:15 AM
    Yeah that's a hard one definitely don't let him do anything you don't want too. Don't let him use you and if he really still cares for you he will show it. Take sometime away from him and think what you really want, is he worth your time or do you deserve someone better than him
    sadblue Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 02:47 PM
    I don't think he deserves you at all if he really wanted you he would have stayed with what he wanted so let that guy go on saying he needs you there is other women for him not only you, you don't got time for this guy you got your own life to leave I'm sure you'll find somebody that is sure he wants you and would be willing to spend his rest of his life with you... hope my advice helps
    jasondbel Posts: 165, Reputation: -6

Nov 14, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Seems to me when you go back to him he is being himself and you like the representitive of him and his looks you obviously don't know who he really is. He could very well really be a lazy jerk and you really don't like him. You don't need that. No one needs to put up with that. Life is too short. If it doesn't work move on. Change your number forget him etc

Nov 14, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Yeah I know I just wish he wouldn't call me and tell me those things cause it makes the process of getting over him so much harder. I sent him a text the other day basically saying
    To leave me alone but I know that in a couple days he'll just try contacting me again. I duno I just find myself thinking what if I just give him another chance but he did so many things in our relationship that I need to move on for example he left me there when I broke my leg. That should just go to show what a je*rk he is.
    jasondbel Posts: 165, Reputation: -6

Nov 14, 2007, 05:06 PM
    You better never speak to that guy again! Ill disown u! He left you there with a broke leg? I wouldn't leave a stranger bum there with a broke leg much less my girl. That's crazy. Change your number. Give your long time friends your new number.
    nene1003 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Seems to me that he is confused really. Maybe he wants you & wants to be single at the same time!! You know have his cake and eat it too!!
    thereisno4evr Posts: 63, Reputation: 0

Nov 14, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Completely forget about him! For any guy that leaves you when your hurt is a complete C***!
    Also it sounds like he does NOT really want you back. I believe he just doesn't want anyone else to have you.
    So my advice is to change your number, and just avoid him in general.

Nov 21, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Yeahhh I know he's an . But its kind of weird cause when we were dating he was like SO nice. And now he's such an . Trying to like control me and I can't handle it anymoree.e.e
    I don't get why he can't just leaveme alone I tell him to like 49854930543 times. But then I always find that I miss all the old stuff like you'd think I would hate him for what he did to me
    And technically I do I really do I just don't know really why I still like sort of want him aaround
    I personally think its cause I'm scared to move on and scared of change.. I dunooo.
    carly381 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweety_101
    how do I deal with an exboyfriend who broke up with me and yet constantly calls, constantly tells me how i was a big deal in his life, and how he misses me, and always wanting to hang out. I mean ive told him that i still like him considering you told me the exact same thing but nothings been done about it, it seems like whenever i sluff him off he beggs for me back but then i give in its like oh well now i give up and puts in no effort what so ever. Im just really confused about the whole situation. i dont know how to act. i definatly dont want to hook up with him not until he makes up his mind on what he wants. its like one minute he does know then the next he doesnt and yet still has the nerve to call constantly and so on. i dont really know what to do.
    In My Opinion If A Boy Treats You Badly Then You Either Need to tell him what you think is going on because sometimes guys can't even notice how or when they are going wrong. Or maybe he's just not good enough for you if he really loved you his mind would be fixed on keeping you and he would prove his love don't let him force you into doing anything you don't want to because people like him obviously don't deserve people like you if they are just going to upset you and bring you down.
    Miss Sparkle Posts: 111, Reputation: 6

Nov 22, 2007, 04:44 AM
    I got back with an ex of mine and it didn't work out, in my opinion, an ex should stay an ex, you broke up for a reason and if there is no real chance of fixing what went wrong then you shouldn't go back to him xxx
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Nov 22, 2007, 11:54 PM
    Don't answer his calls,don't hang out with him.don't text him,do nothing to him.let him cool his mind,let him decide what to do,and show you his sincerity if he really want to be with you!if not,he is wasting your time,and wasting his time too!

Nov 24, 2007, 03:41 PM
    How do you control yourself to not call back. Usually I wouldn't care but for some apparent reason every time he calls I just always wonder what he wants. So I end up calling back how do I like not.
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Nov 25, 2007, 06:50 PM
    It is very hard! But after I know who he is,I don't want to waste my time on him anymore cuase he does not deserve my time! Actually my ex called me on this morning!but I rejected! I did not asnwer his call, and I did not call him back!
    Not So Innocent Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 09:48 AM
    He sounds like he wants what he can't have but then when he has it he doesn't care/want it anymore..

I have delt with this before. My ex boyfriend is the same way.. we broke up a while ago and we stayed in touch. When he found out I was into this guy he was like" hunny, i miss u, i want you back, ill never leave u again, i love you" I gave in and it ended up once he had me he loss interest with me..

My suggestion is not to give in.. If he really wants you he won't call you constitaly and he will figure out what he wants
    If you have to tell him you aren't coming back to him unless he makes up he's mind and figures out what he wants from you and the relationship

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend troubles once again [ 2 Answers ]

I want to treat my boyfriend like a boyfriend and not like my guy friends what should I do I tease him a lot but he's getting tierd of it what should I do to treat him like a boyfriend

Boyfriend really troubles! [ 4 Answers ]

I have no idea what to do, I had finally found someone I liked and he liked me too, but then he started to get pretty serious, he was my first "real' boyfriend and we are only 15 and he started to scar me and say he was prepared to spend the rest of his life with me etc and I did not feel very...

Boyfriend troubles [ 6 Answers ]

OK so I've been dating my boyfriend for a little over a year... this is the only serious relationship either of us have had... in a few weeks he's going to be going off to college. Now he's only going to school about an hour away, but I won't see him at all during the week and not every weekend. ...

Boyfriend troubles [ 2 Answers ]

I am so confused my friends told me if I don't kiss my boyfriend he's going to dump me so they told me to dump him they don't really like him well actually they hate him well anyway my other friends who hate him told me asked another girl out and wants to dump me for her and they told him if he...

Boyfriend troubles [ 7 Answers ]

OK so me and my boyfriend have been dating for like 9 months and we had a really good relationship at first a lot of partying and stuff when he had his own place. Well he moved home and grew up really fast getting really responsible about school. I just turned 21 and have a lot of partying still...

View more questions Search