Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sumit84 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 09:12 AM
    Can I get my ex girlfriend?
    We have been together for 1.5yrs and she loved me and I love her! 1 week ago she told me that she can't stay with me becoz we don't have future!I let her go after 2 days I wrote her message and called her she din't replied! After that also I called her 5 times and she turned off her phone .she went her home to other city and again I was worried I was writing message when her parents told me not to write!and at last I went her home to ask what is problem ?I showed myself depressed! And I did every mistake which shld not be done! Even my friend called her and said that your boyfriend is ill and he needs u! But she became rude and rude! Now when I went her home then she told that she hates me and she saw my face and go from her house and she told that my love was an acting but in real I love her very much! From now is 3rd day that I didn't write or call her!
    So is there any chance to get her back!> but she loved me very much! :(
    emoXpixxie Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2007, 09:24 AM
    I hate to break it to you, but if she is refusing to speak to you and wants you to stay away from her, then I think that means she doesn't love you anymore, or doesn't want to be with you. And I don't know if you did this on purpose, but you wrote 'loved' in your question, as in the past tense. Maybe she has moved on. I think it would be a good idea to give her some space as that is clearly what she wants and this is going to sound really cheesy, but if you love her, you'll give her what she wants. Try finding out why she suddenly doesn't want to see you through her friends/family, and if it is something that can be fixed, work on it, but only if she wants it fixed too. I hope this helped. Good Luck! =)

Nov 12, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Hi ! Thank you very much for answering me!
    She started hating me now from a week only ! But when I went to her house now her parents also don't like me becoz of this act! And she told me that she is dead for me!
    Do you think that shld I contact her after 2 weeks ? Or to contact her parents after 2 weekS?
    Or may be after a month ?
    But she loved me much and love me now too as she was crying and saying to parents that he is alone and nobody is there for my care! But in last she acted like a bomb ! And finished all relationships!
    And her father didn't let me go inside home and told me thanks for evrything and bye you may go from here AS you gave much pain to my daughter!
    So do you think I can fix it up? And how much time?
    When shld I contact her? Or her sister? Or parents?
    emoXpixxie Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2007, 10:13 AM
    I would leave her to cool down for about two weeks or so, so that it doesn't seem like your pushing it, or that you've forgotten about her. I would contact her rather than her parents or sister, as she may get mad that you have talked to her family about her instead or her straight away. If she doesn't respond then you should talk to her family, but only do this if you really believe you can be together, as you'll get hurt in the long run if this isn't the real deal. What pain do her her parents think you put her through? Also, if she does talk to you, the important thing is to show her you care about her, not that you want to get back together. Hopefully her response will be more positive this way.

Nov 12, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Thank you very much! If it will go in positive way I will let you know! Thanks again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

Can't get over my ex girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend whom I dated for 4 yrs broke up with me and its been a month that she has not contacted me.. we dated for 4 years in that time we had arguments like every other relationship I never cheated on her and I more than showed her that I was with her because I loved her not for sex or...

Ex girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

My ex-girlfriend tells me she doesn't want to be tied down, and I respect that but she said the reason was she thinks I'll get jealous when she flirts but I don't know what to do

Ex girlfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am having trouble with an ex girlfriend. When I was 17 I went out with this girl for about 18months and it was our first love, it ended when she went to university and I was getting jealous about her being out all the time, and I suppose I was a bit obsessed. It took me quite a while to...

View more questions Search