Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nomatter Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Nov 12, 2007, 01:48 AM
    Was it my fault?
    Well here I am again begging for some ideas!

Well I'm an 18 year old working at government, I was going to office today morning when an old guy caught my hand and he wouldn't leave me. I was so scared I pushed him and he started yellin saying that I hit him. And so some of his friends came following me to my office. I ran to office. I was so scared I called my boyfriend and all he says to comfort me is "aah i see, anyways i'l hang up for now"

Can you guys believe it? I got so hurt , I sent an sms to him saying that I don't need a guy like him, and that what I need is a guy who would be more supportive and protective for me at times when I'm scared and terrified like this. And I asked him to go bushwalkin here onwards because I am not his responsibility. He didn't reply so I called him after about an hour and guess what he says "why are you callin me now? u just broke up with me, so its over between us"..

Friends! Imagine the shock! I swear to God I didn't break up with him.. but now he wouldn't take my calls and accuses me of breaking our one year relationship just like a snap of a finger.

Guys do you think I broke up with him? Who is wrong here? Me or my boyfriend? Was that my fault or his fault? I'm so confused and hurt... please give me an answer soon as possible. I really desperately need your help! Please!
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Okay so he is not supporting you even though you were attacked by some old guy-lose the boyfriend, and you need to seek legal action against the abuser who took your hand-that is abuse! Get a police report/statement taken about what happened to you. This is serious!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Still Think That It's My Fault... [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, So my stunt group in cheering put this new flyer up into and extension, and we hadn't done it before and so I was a little uneasy when my coach said to cradle it, I knew something was wrong, but I didn't say anything, and I obviously didn't push hard enough because she went flying over my...

It's my fault. [ 5 Answers ]

My kitten just died and it's my fault. How in the world am I supposed to get over that?

Who is at fault? [ 1 Answers ]

I was in an accident in a parking lot at school. Before I started to back out I looked over my shoulder to see if any cars were coming from either direction. I saw the car go past me so I looked again to see if any cars were coming. I proceeded to back out of the spot, I then looked towards the...

No fault [ 3 Answers ]

My son was in an accident. He hit another car in an interesection wit no stop or yield signs. He rec'd the ticket for fail to yield because he was on the right. The other driver was ticketed for no proof of insurance. The polic officer at the scene informed my son that Kansas is a no fault...

Whose fault [ 1 Answers ]

Towing a friends car last week when it wouldn t start,he lost control on a corner and sideswiped a BMW.Whose insurance pays,the car towing or the car being towed?

View more questions Search