Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jade44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 02:04 PM
    Guy sending mixed signals
    Hi, there's this guy I've liked for a bit now. He always compliments me and says he wants to hang out. As soon as I make a plan to he some how avoids doing it or cancels. Or some days we'll talk non stop and the next day he won't even say hi. He's very touchy and close with other girls and I don't know if he likes me or treats me the same as every girl. Should I even bother with him?:confused:
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Nov 10, 2007, 02:07 PM
    My guess Is Try, but don't push hmi too much to hang out, let him make the plans :)
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Nov 10, 2007, 02:21 PM
    If he's really interested in you, he would make an effort to hang out with you
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Sounds like a waste of time to me. He's not very interested or dependable. Obviously he's someone you can talk to but that's about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mixed signals [ 6 Answers ]

After playing hot and cold with me, my b/f with whom I broke up coupla months back and then asked him to come back, have been sending messages like OK, let's meet for 1 hr or so to spend some time in a motel... what is he doing?. I mean he could've asked me out for lunch if he wished to really...

Mixed Signals from guy daughter has been seeing.what does it mean? [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter met this guy about 3 weeks ago and they have really hot it off. He has been so nice to her. He calls her all the time, wants to see her everyday, texts her Good Morning Beautiful, calls her terms of endearments... such as babe, darlin, kisses and hugs her, tells her he wants her to go...

What's Up With His Mixed Signals [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so this guy I have been talking to for a while says he really likes me, gives me romantic and playful hugs, and he always invites me over to watch movies on his couch together and cuddle... and he said the only reason he isn't dating me right now is because his best friend has a major crush on...

View more questions Search