Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Erika1974 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Land contract
    Both my sister and I hv mortgages on our homes...
    She also wanted my home and I was ready for a change due to a divorce and do not need such a big home any longer... we owe the same amount on each mortgage so we want to swap houses...
    She has bad credit and cannot get another loan so we want to do a land contract..
    She will take over the mortgage paymnts on my home and live there..
    How do we start the process... do we need a atty...

Help
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Hello Erika:

If it were me, and I were dealing with the MOST EXPENSIVE investment I'll ever make YES, I'd like an attorney present.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Land contract [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Before I got married, I had a land contract on our house through my mom who has no lean on the house. It's a 30 year contract but it only has my name on it. We now have kids and want to have her name on the contract as well. My mother also agreed to give us a better interest rate. She had...

Land Contract renewal [ 2 Answers ]

We are the sellers of a piece of Real Estate in WI that we did on a land contract. The contract was for two years. The contract is up the end of June. Both the Buyer and ourselves have agreed to renew the landcontract for the same terms. Do we have to draw up and file a new land contract...

Residential Land Contract [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to find an instructional package for residential real estate land contracts that may also contain forms for both buyer and seller? Hopefully at minimal cost.

Bad land contract? [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I know.. if I FIRST got an attorney involved.. but I did not. I NOW have one though.. Trying to condense.. I sold my home on a 6 month land contract. 10,000 down, 1000 a month ( mort. Pmt) then in 6 months to obtain financing and close... well he pretty much paid me even the 6 months pmts,...

View more questions Search