Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnyutu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 10:47 PM
    What are the journal entries in consolidation of a former associate now subsidiary
    The holding company had 41.6% shareholding in company K and 3 months into the financial year, acquired the remaining 58.4%. How do I account for negative goodwill and what are the netting off entries on consolidation?

Check out some similar questions!

Journal Entries [ 1 Answers ]

In January 2005 the accountant for Delaware supply Corporation estimated the company's net income for the year as 556,000. A year-end income statement reported actual net income of 570,000. 1. make the general journal entries to record quarerly payments of the company's estimated income taxes...

Journal entries [ 2 Answers ]

I need help on journal entries for sales

Bond Payments and Journal and Journal Entries [ 0 Answers ]

What is the adjusting entry at Dec 31, 2007 for this problem? Problem: Logan Corporation issued 800000 of 8% bonds on October 1, 200, due on October 1, 2011. The interest is to be paid twice a year on April 1 and October 1. The bonds were sold to yield 10% effective annual interest.

Journal entries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Can anyone help me with these journal entries? 1. Alli's employee, Jen and John the mechanic began working. Jen earns $1000 each mth plus commissions equal to $750 per car sold by the dealership. John earns $2500 /mth straight salary. The two employees are paid on the fifth day of the mth for...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.