Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelsea1991 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 02:12 PM
    Crying a lot
    Well I've turned 16 and I seem to cry most of the time, when I'm on my own the littliest things make me break down into tears. Then I find myself sitting there crying hysterically about nothing, after it puts me in a mood and makes me feel really depressed. My mum and dad broke up about 2 3 years ago and when they were together there were horrible arguments and sometimes I do still think about what happened! My dad has got a girlfriend and my mum has got a boyfriend and we all live in the same area, and my dad has had a fight with my mums boyfriend and so on. God that sounds confusing. Basically there has always been arguments in my family. Then this year my boyfriend slept with one of my best friends, that really hurt! I have not spoken to her since but I keep having weird dreams about her. God I must sound like a right weirdo. But I have a boyfriend atm and he's brilliant and I really like him but still I seem to feel unhappy a lot when not with him or my friends. Could you help me out and maybe give me some answers to why I'm like this?

Chelsea x x x x
    MissBobSkeleton Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 03:45 PM
    No wonder you feel that way hunni, you've been through a lot *gives you a hug*, me myself I have had to deal with my mums acohloism and depression from the age of 12 to 16 and my dad was never there for me so I had to take care of my sisters, school work and my mum trying to kill herself 3 times before she even got help, so yeah I sometimes cry at random times to.
    to be honest think of that guy as someone you were better off without if he's not going to repsect you then he's not worth it hunni!
    and no you do not sound like a weirdo and I should know, I know most of them but don't give up hunni your boyfriend sounds like someone worth keeping , to me it sounds like you have kept a lot bottled up, try talking about it, if you like we could chat over msn, try thinking of the posititve hunni and try to see the past as the past and think of the future.
    wonderingirlfriend Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 01:23 AM
    Hey there I understand what your saying I'm still going through what you've been through my parents fight a lot but they never got divored or anythng I had tones of boyfriend cheat on me, use me, and the list goes on with them, when I was 15 my grandfather died who use to be like my secret journal and he took them all with him but I never talked about anything that has happened to me in a long time I'm 18 I live with my boyfriend now but for some reason I still cry too out of no where but it was because I never talked to anyone and told anyone what been happening please don't let what's happened to you become like me its so not worth it you should talk to some one a school counsile or even sit down and talk to your b/f that's what they are there for to listen too you and he sounds like one too don't let the past keep you from being happy here's a quote to keep me up and thinking positive.

DON'T LET THE FEAR OF STRIKING OUT KEEP YOU FROM PLAYING THE GAME!!
    wonderingirlfriend Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 01:23 AM
    Hey there I understand what your saying I'm still going through what you've been through my parents fight a lot but they never got divored or anythng I had tones of boyfriend cheat on me, use me, and the list goes on with them, when I was 15 my grandfather died who use to be like my secret journal and he took them all with him but I never talked about anything that has happened to me in a long time I'm 18 I live with my boyfriend now but for some reason I still cry too out of no where but it was because I never talked to anyone and told anyone what been happening please don't let what's happened to you become like me its so not worth it you should talk to some one a school counsile or even sit down and talk to your b/f that's what they are there for to listen too you and he sounds like one too don't let the past keep you from being happy here's a quote to keep me up and thinking positive.

DON'T LET THE FEAR OF STRIKING OUT KEEP YOU FROM PLAYING THE GAME!!
    oreo630 Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2007, 09:45 PM
    Wow! Look I like being by miself sometimes.. u know y? Because I like having time 2 myself because I think everything over lie wats going on in my life and when I get bak from skool I go up 2 my room and lay on my bed and close my eyes and start thinking... and you know what? Its very relaxing! It makes me feel good. You should try it! And all my worries go because when I'm "thinkin" about stuff I try 2 look at da good things in my life and not at da bad things that make me cry! Hope I helped!
    nomatter Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Nov 12, 2007, 01:59 AM
    Well I kind of went through the same situation. My mom and dad divorced when I was a one year old. I used to cry all the time, and blv me even now I cry but not so often. Sometimes crying does help. Well in my case, I even went to a phychatrist for help. He put me under treatment, all I do is sleep when I'm on it. So don't go for medical treatments blv me, it won't work. My doctor even hypnotised me and told my dad that I have alter ego means multiple personality disorder. But you know what I did to solve my own problem? I started prayin God to help, I stopped seeing the doc, I spend most of my time with my friends or listening to music. I figured out the things that I most enjoy.. n I created new useful hobbies, I think positive about everythin, and I thank God for atleastin keeping me alive..
    Trust me, what you can do is figure out and solve your problem by doing what gives you pleasure!

Nov 12, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Yh I do realise there are worse people going through worse things! And I wuld love to tlk to people about everything but I'm to scared even writing things like this on here was scary for me! But thank you so much I think ill try to think more positive now;D x x x x

Nov 12, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Anyone got any answers about these weird dreams about my ex mate?x
    nomatter Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Nov 13, 2007, 04:34 AM
    What kind of dreams u have mostly?

Dec 5, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Some dreams I'm having fights with her but I don't really beat her up I just try! And some we are mates then I realise we are not and start going mental at her:s and a lot of the time she's just in them!
    Rinacakes1991 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 09:28 PM
    I first want to say poor thing. I know exactly what you're going through. We all have wacko parents. But as far as the dreams go, there is no hidden message. The truth of the matter is, we dream what we think about the most. Two of your closest friends betrayed you and it's heavy on your mind. So while you're dreamig don't let her haunt you beat the mess out of you're friend and wake up somewhat satisfied.;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old dog poops and pees a lot a lot a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I just rescued a very old dalmatian from my neighbors she has tumors all over Her body and she is very thin . I started her on good food. I feed her a cup in a half a day And water is always available. She poops so much 5 times a day? I keep my dogs in the sun room at night when we get up there...

Is their a lot? [ 5 Answers ]

Is their a lot male people who go into this area?

Hurting a lot [ 15 Answers ]

Started getting used to my eight year old daughter being with my ex husbands girlfriend ,although one incident bothered me and I'm yet 2 talk 2 ex about it.my daughter told me that Saturday morning his girlfriend got in bed with my ex and my daughter,then ex went to have shower leaving his...

Going to the toilet a lot [ 3 Answers ]

I think I could be pregnant with the implant in due to have test shortly but I've started going to the toilet a lot today I'm never of the thing confuesd anyone that can help me undrestand

A lot of pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a lot of pain on my left leg and there is swelling above the knee. What could be the problem with my knee?

View more questions Search