Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Keatts16 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2007, 05:49 PM
    Should I?
    OK HELP! This Saturday is my 16th birthday party. The guy I like is going to be there. I want to tel him that I like him, but I'm not sure. He lives about an hour away and is a freshman in college. (thats why he lives that far away). I really really like him. But since he is spending the night afterward I don't want to tell him because it would be awkward. But I do because its killing me. And like half the time I think he really likes me. We talk on the phone for hours at a time sometimes, about everything, food, love, relationships, past, future, everything. But the other half of the time I feel like he doesn't kow I exist. I really need advice on this!
    mwilliams15 Posts: 172, Reputation: 24

Nov 6, 2007, 09:50 PM
    I see where you coming from. If you tell him and he likes you too then it will make your day even better. But, on the other hand, if you tell him and he doesn't like you that way, its going to make your birthday suck really bad.
    In my opinion, you should just go for it. You're never going to know how he feels until you ask. The best part is you won't have to worry about it anymore either.. if he likes you.. perfect.. if not.. no worries- you can move on and not focus all your attention on him anymore.
    If it feels right at your party.. if you two are getting along really well and you feel like he likes you, just tell him you like him.
    If it doesn't feel like the right time and he isn't acting very into you, then don't ask him.. wait till the next day that way you your party doesn't get ruined.
    I hope I helped! Good luck and let us know how it went!
    Keatts16 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2007, 10:49 PM
    A friend sugested that I ask him after everyone else goes to sleep. Therefore it wouldn't ruin my party, but I would still ask. But I kind of think that waking him up in the middle of the night would send the wrong message, especially to my aunt who is actually letting him spen the night with me and my best friend.
    mwilliams15 Posts: 172, Reputation: 24

Nov 7, 2007, 06:57 AM
    If you don't want to ask him during your party, just wait until the next day.. wait till there's no one around or ask him if he wants to go for a walk.
    I wouldn't wake him up either.. maybe if he's still awake when everyone else goes to sleep you could ask him.. I think you will feel the right time to ask him when it's the right time... You probably won't really know until he gets there and you two start talking and spending time together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search