Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Used_One Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Nov 6, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Well I want it peirced they won't let me ,how do I make them give in?
    I want my cartlidge peirced and yeah usual story my mom said no . Messed up yeah I know right! I simply stated my case saying that I could take care of it , I could pay for it and she said no , and without whinning or going off into a frenzy I asked her simply what her objections was , she said it wasn to "huzzy and worldly" And inside my head trust me I was dropping the F-bomb but I remember in the past that after a VERY LONG time at trying to convince her to let me have something I usually got my way. But what should I do, and how do I convince her to let me get it peirced? I need help here! Somebody please , I'm in need of a mom expert here.

- Hannah:confused: :confused:
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Nov 6, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Wait for a while so that you aren't harassing your mom about it. That'll just make her annoyed and even less likely to agree. It sounds like you handled the previous conversation pretty well and that's definitely a good thing. Just wait for a while and bring it up after some time has gone by. Maybe when you get a little older, your mom might agree to it. If she keeps saying no, and you can't get her to change her mind, then just wait and do it when you are 18. Don't sneak out and get it done; that will just make her feel like she can't trust you. Keep showing her that you are being mature about it, and if she still says no, just remember that when you are 18 you can get any piercings that you want. Good luck!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 6, 2007, 03:10 PM
    You are 13 years old and as such a minor.
    Until you grow up and become an adult, what your parents says is LAW.
    No if's no But's that's it so live with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I give up? [ 8 Answers ]

I was with my boyfriend for almost four years. We were young and went through a lot together. Hurt each other for example we cheated & lied and there is no trust. Our love is so strong we both have a hard time letting go so we forgive each other but then the relationship seems damaged and I really...

Has anyone ever peirced their own lip? [ 2 Answers ]

Im going to peirce my lip. I got all the steriliztion info I know how to clean the needle and the peircing inside and out. I just want to know any tips or techniques to help the needle through and such.

How to regrow the peirced ear? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I'm conconcered. I looked at all the emails and stuff but did not get a solid proof answer? I have recently had my ears pierced. I have now just 2 holes in each ear on the bottom. The first peircing was done many a year ago. They are fine.. Three weeks ago I went and had another pierced in...

Is there anything you can give a dog to make them poop [ 10 Answers ]

I was wondering if there was anyting you could give a dog to make them have a bowl movement? Or if you had to get it from the vet..

Can My Mother Make Me Give My Baby Up For Adoption? [ 27 Answers ]

Hi I am a 14 year old girl. I am think about getting pregnant to stay with my boyfriend when he goes to jail.. but that's not the reason I want to get pregnant, that's only 5% of it. I want to get pregnant because I love babies I want to be a mother I am pretty much on my own all of the time my...

View more questions Search