Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ThreadTrend Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Nov 15, 2005, 08:38 PM
    I am losing interest!
    I posted about a girl I care about earlier. Maybe it isn't love, but I have sacrificed a lot for her. Anyway, I didn't do anything out of the way to her and she seems to be falling away from me. She seems to bore me now. How do I spark back up the relationship. I don't want to loose her. Help. She doesn't talk much and she is not as "touchy(hugging and kissing)" as she used to be. I don't know if I am looking too much into it or what. Please... hurry and help. I don't want to loose her. :( :( :( :(
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2005, 05:35 AM
    Lose her
    Hi,
    Maybe she is losing interest. That is always a possibility.
    We meet new people all the time, change the way we feel about others, and have many in our lives.
    Keep in contact with her, be friends, and let her know you are there for her.
    If it's meant to be, it will happen eventually. If not, then in about a couple of months, or more, you should know. I do wish you the best, and hopefully, it will work out for you.
    1eve23 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 10, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Sometimes people loose interest and don't know how to tell the other person. I for that am a coward, although if you know there is something wrong in the relationshio just talk about it.rather than not!!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 11, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Closed because this question was asked in 2005!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

91 Honda Civic losing coolant [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 91 honda civic, 1.5 L and 149K miles on it. Last week I just noticied a high engine temperature and so I stopped and check the coolant and it was empty and so do the radiator. I immediately bought a 50/50 coolant and filled the radiator and filled the coolant tank between max...

Memory Sticks Losing IT (and so am I) [ 10 Answers ]

Hey Guys, Got a problem that none of the computer whizzes that I know can figure out. I have two 512 Meg memory sticks in my memory bays. Some times They both run at 512 a piece but lately one has dropped down to 32 megs from 512 to over a few days time in 64 MB jumps. The other went down...

Losing it! [ 7 Answers ]

I have two young sons, 3 & 7. I am married, but my husband is seldom home. He works constantly so he doesn't have to deal w/the responsibility of raising the kids. To say they are WILD would be an understatement. They have NO respect for me or the limits I try to set and enforce. Every day is...

Dachshund losing teeth - 11yrs. Old [ 3 Answers ]

A couple of months ago, our 11 yr. old male mini dachshund had an infection in the gum around one of his back teeth. It was causing terrible breath, but the vet put him on antibiotics and it went away in a couple of days. The past couple of days we have noticed the odor again, and had planned to...

View more questions Search