Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustangdo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Kenmore he3t washer
    I have a kenmore elite he3t front load washer. I am having a problem with error codes of F02, F09, and Sud. Before I took the washer apart I was getting the F02 and Sud errors. After taking the washer apart to clean out the drain hose, I started getting the F09 error, it only happened a couple of times, but I'm still getting the f02 and sud error. I am also having a problem with the washer taking the bleach and fabric softner. Could you please suggest some things that I need to do or could do to correct these problems.

Thank you!

D H :confused:
    candykitten70 Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Nov 5, 2007, 06:48 AM
    Got to servicematters.com Use the technicial library, tech sheets. Put in your model# for a list of codes and what the fix is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite HE3t Washer Model#110-42922-202 [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Washer will not spin out. Is grabbing clothes and ripping holes in them. Drum looks to be out of alignment with seal. Have tried rinse/spin cycle which worked first couple of times but, now starts to fill then makes a buzzing noise as if something is not engaging. Drain/spin cycle...

Kenmore stack washer/dryer - washer makes noise during wash [ 2 Answers ]

My son has a Kenmore stack washer/dryer that makes a noise that sounds something like a gear when washing only. Could this be a transmission problem? Jay

Kenmore Elite HE3t Washer 42922 [ 1 Answers ]

Washer doesn't finish cycle. Stops at rinse and keeps beeping. When paused and started again, rinses for another minute and stops again to keep beeping. While beeping, it flashes minutes left on cycle then an "F" continuously.

HELP my Kenmore Elite HE3t [ 3 Answers ]

Here the problem... I washed a load of clothes changed the loads and now its its is in the control lock . I had what it said... to hold the press&hold button for 3 second to lock or unlock that does not work. I also tried to unplug it and plug it back in. Any help!! :eek:

View more questions Search