Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greenl0ver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 02:54 PM
    does he likes me ?
    Well I been talking to this guy I really like for about a month now . We have nicknames that we call each other . He calls me almost every night or if were talking on aim he will ask me what time ill go to sleep and than he will have me call him before I do. He afford to walk me home once. At times he will tend to make fun of me and calling me names. Once I baked him a cupcake and I made him go to school early cause usually he doesn't and that day once I got to school he called me he ask me where I was and I told him that I was by my locker and he said OK ill meet you there. Few minutes later he appears eating hash browns with a mcdonald bag . As he handed me the mcdonald bag he said its for you and I said what is it and he said hash brown and I told him that I'm not hungry cause I feel shy and weird eating in front of him so he askes me if I was sure and I said yee than ii gave him the cupcake I made for him . At times I can see him starring at me and smile . When ever when I talk to him on the phone he would try and talk about how all these girls liking him and how he gets annoyed of them. Supposely is he trying to make me jealous ? I know he knows that I like him cause one of my guys friend which is pretty close with him told him that I like him. At times I feel like he is interested but I'm not quiet sure? What do you guys think ? I need help =/ :D
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Nov 4, 2007, 03:21 PM
    It sounds like he could.. why don't you just ask him? Before I went out w/ my boyfriend I thought he liked me and I just told him in a note "im begining to think you like me" and then he wrote back and said "now that you know who i like you have to tell me who you like" and I told him and about a month later we started going out. If you just wait for him, it might take longer because he might be afraid that you don't like him and he likes you so he doesn't want you to know because he might feel like an idiot
    Trenten80 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 03:22 PM
    He seems pretty interested to me. Go for it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think he likes me? [ 2 Answers ]

This guy friend I have- he got out of a serious relationship 3 months ago. Right after they broke up, he started being flirtacious with me. My best friends caught him staring at me while I was wearing a skirt and I caught him staring at me from across the room. For awhile, he stood near me all the...

I think he likes me but I am not sure! [ 5 Answers ]

I have this guy that I like. He used to come into my job all the time to see me. He came up to me and told me that he liked me and asked me for my number, I gave it to him. We went out once but still talked on the phone. He calls me sometimes and I call him. He told me a few months ago that he is...

He likes me. He likes me not. [ 1 Answers ]

OK. My ex and I split up not 2 long ago and he's going out wit another girl now. We were best friends before we went out and even after we split up. We go everywhere together and hang out everyday. But now, even though he has a girlfriend (who he hardly ever sees or talks 2), he flirts wit me and...

Does this mean he likes me? [ 8 Answers ]

To put it simply... 1. he's been texting me for 8 months 2. he's asked me out, I turned him down and he still texts 3. he always comes to talk to me 4. he is really nice around me 5. he always looks out for me 6. he will do anything for me Does this sound like he REALLY likes me?

View more questions Search