Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HollyAnngel Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Nov 3, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Ectopic pregnancy?
    :confused: Hi it has been 10 days since intercourse and I have been nausous, headaches, brown bleeding. But 2 of the days I had horrible cramps and stomach pains. It did not feel like implantation cramps. I know these are signs of ectopic pregnancy but could it also be because I was late on my pill the day after intercourse. I go to the dr. in 4 days to see if Im pregnant but I shouldn't have been cramping so bad, Right? The bleeding only lasted 2 days as well...

Check out some similar questions!

Ectopic pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

What is an ectopic pregnancy and what are the signs?? :confused:

Ectopic pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Dear all, I would definitely need your help.I was diagnosed for ectopic pregnancy on march 1st 2007 and so an emergency laparoscopy was done.But thankfully the doctor said there was no damage to both my tubes since the baby had come out of it naturally and it was more like a tubal abortion.hence...

Ectopic Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I had a ectopic in May, and I got my first period but it is lasting forever it seems like, 13 days to be exact. Anybody know how long this will keep up?:(

She has had an ectopic pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, my husband and I live in a very isolated part of Australia. There are a lot of young families here for work - Living away from their families and friends back on the coast. We have become close to another married couple, which has been nice for company and support. On Sunday my friend...

Ectopic Pregnancy [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I would appreciate if someone has got knowledge in the above subject to give me an immediate answer. One of my closest friends went on holidays on 28th March 2006. He stayed with his family for one month. His wife has consulted a gyaenacologist who gave her a contraceptive pill as both of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.