Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yit Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Oh my god,am I wrong
    I fall in love to a coworker that already have boyfriend.initially I think we can be just friend but after our relation grow and we become closer I feel I fall in love with her.I really cannot control myself and told her about my feel.she said she feel that from early.of because I receive the answer I already expected that we only will be good friend.even I know this is the answer from the beginning but it really hurt.after that we agree to be friend as before.but my feel to her cannot just stop immediately because I like her very much.we continue chat online like before.maybe because my feel still there and said or behave someway that cause her feel that I still like her.now she avoiding me.she don want to online at all.I message her no reply.I know its my fault and I told her that I will never think anything again but she still don want to reply me.am I wrong in telling her my true feel?I told her is because I cannot stand anymore to keep the feel.I never do anything or try to influence her to break up with her boyfriend even she told me about their problem.in other way I still advise her not to give up their relation.I feel regret now telling her because I lose a good friend.but why she can be good friend with me before even she already felt I like but now cannot and avoid me?I really don know what to do.:(
    enigmagnetic Posts: 333, Reputation: 45

Nov 3, 2007, 11:03 AM
    You are hurting yourself by keeping contact with her. You did all you can really. You told her how you feel and now she is avoiding you. Just move on and stay away from her for a while.
    melisskah Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Nov 3, 2007, 11:27 AM
    ^ yup... dont get involved with your work mates, she has a boyfriend and she's made her feelings clear to you, and doesn't want to be nothing more than friends, but if you continue to 'pm/message her or anything else that you're doing to get her attention, she might just cut you all of all together... so give it a breather and move on.
    yit Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 11:04 PM
    I know we will only be friend forever.I never expect for more.I told her about my feeling is because I can't stand anymore to keep it.I never try anything to get her or break her current relationship.but last few week I still cannot fully accept it and maybe some of my word or behavior make her feel I still like her and scared her.so she start to avoid me.but now I really start to accepted the fact already and just want to be friend with her only.thats why I pm and message her.but is it too late now?can we still be friend?or she will never be friend with me again?why it has to be like this.I really don want to this happen.am I wrong to tell her I like her?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

God! [ 51 Answers ]

What does God look like? HANK :)

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

Name of God [ 133 Answers ]

:rolleyes: What is the name of your God?

Please GOD help me. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old daughter and she needs to come and live with me. She had scabies for two months and my x never took her or the rest of the family to the doctor the minute I found out I took them to the doctor right away and he said they had them so I bought their medicine and when I called my...

View more questions Search