Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Nov 3, 2007, 09:28 AM
    New songs?
    I was wondering how, if possible to get songs you want onto Guitar Hero 1, 2, or 3. What I mean, is if there is a certain song you want to play, and have loaded onto the game that the game does not already have, how would I go about doing that?

Check out some similar questions!

Old songs are the best. [ 3 Answers ]

One of my Favorite songs is by Simon and Garfuncle April comes she will, Its is the Albulm Sounds of Silence, Elton Johns Island girl, Albulm the westies. And Supertramps its raining again. Just pure genius. :) :) :) :)

I want to copy the name of the songs not the songs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As the title suggests I would like to know if there is a way to simply copy-paste the name of the songs. The reason I want to do this is I want to re-download them again in another computer

New songs [ 1 Answers ]

I was just answering a question about music licening and wanted to mention my wife has several new songs out. You can listen to some of them free at www.toniklughart.com

2 songs here.. need help! [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I know these two are not the best songs but I need the info to resolve an argument.. so here goes... 1st- (skit) There was a blind man, right, walkin' down the street. Passed a fish market, and turned and said.. "Good Morning, Ladies". (then the guys laugh and the song starts) ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search