Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Nov 3, 2007, 12:55 AM
    An update
    It's been a while since I've been on the site so I thought Id give everyone a quick up date. My wife and I are 10 weeks pregnant and today was our first ultrasound; things look good the baby had a really strong heartbeat (170). The only thing that was concerning is that she has a cyst on her left ovary the size of 5cm plus, I am not sure if that is a thing we should be really worried about?
    The one thing she is really stressed about is work, in the last week my wife went from 5 shifts to 2 shift, we have no idea why. She is now stressing out to the max and I can't calm her down. She thinks she did something wrong and no one is in the office to talk to her at the moment. Does anyone have any idea how to calm her down (all those hormones)?
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Nov 4, 2007, 06:56 AM
    I found out I had a cyst as well at around 14 weeks but the doctors weren't too worried about it as they didn't think that it posed too much of a threat to the well being of the babies, the only thing they were concerned about was the risk of an infection. However, if your doctors are aware of this cyst and are not too concerned about it then I wouldn't be too worried. I still have my cyst and I'm 32 weeks along, I don't notice it so much unless one of the little babies kick it. The only way to calm her down is to tell her that her stressing out would only do harm both to her and the baby and I'm sure she wouldn't want that. She needs to know that she didn't do anything wrong and to concentrate on the little bundle of joy growing inside her. She needs to relax at least until she hits 14 weeks. I hope this helps a bit and congratulations on the pregnancy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Again and update [ 2 Answers ]

So for people who saw my last post I would like to have an update so my question is a little clearer. When I asked the coach he told me that he didn't get to watch me enough so he didn't really evaluate. So he put me against two of the best players in our school who are both about 6 foot....

View more questions Search