Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tkent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Sewage smells
    I work in an office which is four floors and the top floor constantly smells of sewage, it's odd as it's only in the office area, has anyone had a similar problem, I don't want the carpets all torn up if it's not plumbing...
    silentrascal Posts: 194, Reputation: -2
    -

Nov 2, 2007, 10:21 AM
    The only way to tell would probably be to call a plumber. If it has that smell all the time, there would logically seem to be a leak of some sort.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water from RO smells [ 2 Answers ]

I recently replaced my under sink RO system with a new one. On filling a glass with water There is an initial bad smell (drainlike) from the water. After a few seconds it dissipates. The water from the regular faucets is o.k. I called the manufacturers of the RO unit and they told me that it...

Sewage smells [ 1 Answers ]

Could it be the washer or dryer?? I am having this sewer smell. Do I call a plummer to make it go away. I have lived here 13 years. It started about 2 month ago. It comes and goes, but is strong at night. I can't take it. It really seems to come from the washer and dryer area, but I also have a...

Sewege Smells [ 1 Answers ]

What would cause the smell of raw sewege inside a home

House smells! [ 4 Answers ]

We live in a 3 level leased townhome. For the past five days it has smelled like methane gas (sulfide) sewer-gas. It's pretty strong- so much that we have to keep the windows open or we get headaches and my eyes get read and tear up. The sump pump (and washer dryer) is located in the basement....

Drain smells? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, a brilliant poster in another forum of Home & Garden suggested I post here. :) We have had a random stench that comes and goes but was worse when we weren't running the a/c or heat. It seems to really linger around our bathroom and the master bedroom but can be in other places as well, sort...

View more questions Search