Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Keatts16 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Friend Doing DRUGS!
    I Need Help On This!! I Need To Know How To Talk To A Friend So He Will Listen!! So My Friend (who I Will Name Joe) And Two Of Our Other Friends (bob And Fred) Were In The Jrotc (I Am A Sophomore In High school And Am Involved With The Jrotc Program) After School! We Are Normally There Well After The Teachers Leave And Nobody Cares! So After The Teachers Left We Were Sitting There Talking To One Another Like Always And Fred Takes This Can Of Brown Leafy Looking Stuff Out Of His Poket! Fred And Joe Take Some Of This Stuff And Put It Up Their Noses! Joe Is Doing These Drugs (I Don't Know Exactly What It Is, Drugs Are Not Really My Area Of Expertise) To Get Back At A Girl. Really He Is Only Going To Hurt Himself With Them. How Do I Talk To Him About It?? I Really Need To Know! Thanks So Much For Any Advice. I Don't Want To Get The School Involved Unless I Absolutley Have To, Because Joe Is My Flight Commander For Rotc And He Would Lose So Much. I Want Him To Make The Choice On His Own. How Do I Open His Eyes To What He Is Doing?
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Nov 3, 2007, 01:27 AM
    Well, if you read the book ttfn, you see a girl called maddie is smoking pot to impress a guy called clive (but she calls him chive) and I really recommend the book. Anyway, her friends zoe and angela try to convince her and succeeded. Here's what you can do.

Be upfront and honest and you know tell him to get back at the girl at another way. If he doesn't listen, you suggest you won't talk to him (please bear with me) until he does

Next, plan an attack at the girl and he will forget about taking drugs

Take him to somewhere he loves and then tell him there

Show him some really bad pictures of the affects after drug use and that should stop him! (LOL)

GOOD LUCK!
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Nov 3, 2007, 01:35 AM
    U can tell someone smoking will kill them all day long it won't change their mind same for drugs. At that age they either do it to impress or to loosen up to gain some sort of confidence. And until they know how to control peer pressure or have sufficient self confidence, it is usually pretty hard.
    Keatts16 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2007, 08:54 AM
    I can't plan an attack on the girl, she is one of my best friends. Talking to him is not an option because he is highly ranked in the JROTC program.
    HollyAnngel Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Nov 4, 2007, 01:16 PM
    I am little confused at why they were putting it up there nose to begin with and maybe u could convince that it is really ignorant to do drugs because u want to make someone jealous. Maybe since are good friends with the girl u could talk to her in private and u could come up with something together, she could tell him how dumb he is being...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Are Floating Drugs? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am a third year pharmacy student I wanted to know more about floating drug deliver system,I wanted to know more about te need,types and methodology behind it As I am preparing a project on the same please suggest me sites where I can find matter Thank you Shweta

What to do for a better body? W/o the use of drugs? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16, and I'm not really happy with my body. I'm about 5'5 I have long skinny legs, my butt isn't round and tight, I don't have a flat stomach seems like every time I eat all the fat goes straight to my stomach but not my legs or anything, I have really big boobs so I hate how my body looks!...

My friend did drugs in school [ 6 Answers ]

Well my really good friend kassidy did drugs in school crystalized meth and cocaine with alcahol with two other girls I will not name them for there sake well they went to class stoned one passed out the other barfed and kassidy just acted a little stoned well they called the police and now their...

Drugs [ 68 Answers ]

I have just read where Mexico votes to legalize small amounts of cocaine, heroin and marijuana. What are the implications where American citizens cross the boarder and use what is there legal drugs but would then have traces of the drug in their system for drug tests in the US. Since they did...

View more questions Search