Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VADawg Posts: 92, Reputation: 1
    -

Oct 31, 2007, 08:42 PM
    Do girls like guys that tease them all the time?
    There's this girl I've been friends with for about a year now. Lately I've been getting more comfortable with her because we've been hanging out a lot more. I can basically say anything to her and the same with her to me. We know each other inside and out. I've also shown her a more cocky side of my personality, and I've been teasing her a lot more than I used to. She told me tonight that she noticed this side of me and she can sense that I'm more comfortable around her than before. It seemed like we had a lot more fun and a lot more laughs than usual because of it. I couldn't tell if she liked it or not though. I also have a serious side to me, but overall I am basically a sarcastic fun person to be around.

So let me ask you this... do girls like it when guys tease them all the time?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2007, 09:19 PM
    Sarcasm and witty are my favorite types of joking around.
    As long as it is witty and not hurtful. Don't cross the line and don't say anything she could take the wrong way. And keep it balanced well with your serious side.
    VADawg Posts: 92, Reputation: 1
    -

Nov 1, 2007, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    Sarcasm and witty are my favorite types of joking around.
    As long as it is witty and not hurtful. Don't cross the line and don't say anything she could take the wrong way. And keep it balanced well with your serious side.
    I'm pretty sure she knows I'm just messing around because she was taking shots at me too. It's just how I am when I get comfortable around people. She knows that she can come to me with anything and the same goes for me with her.
    geniegee2003 Posts: 46, Reputation: 4

Nov 1, 2007, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by VADawg
    There's this girl I've been friends with for about a year now. Lately I've been getting more comfortable with her because we've been hanging out a lot more. I can basically say anything to her and the same with her to me. We know each other inside and out. I've also shown her a more cocky side of my personality, and I've been teasing her a lot more than I used to. She told me tonight that she noticed this side of me and she can sense that I'm more comfortable around her than before. It seemed like we had a lot more fun and a lot more laughs than usual because of it. I couldn't tell if she liked it or not though. I also have a serious side to me, but overall I am basically a sarcastic fun person to be around.

So let me ask you this...do girls like it when guys tease them all the time?
    Make sure its safe, fun and not serious. Don't offend her, or ul lose a great friend
    Keatts16 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Girls like to be teased (in moderation) as long as they know its all fun and games. But if you do it too much, she will start to take you seriously. For example my ex b/f teased me constantly. In the beginning I didn't mind, but then later on I thouhgt "i wonder if he really thinks that about me?" hint the word ex. Be very careful not to offend her.
    Silent Breeze Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Nov 1, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Laughter is the key to my heart. Having a guy teasing and joking around with me is a great feeling and really strengthens the relationship. As they all said, make sure you don't cross the lines. Show her you can be serious when put in a serious situation, one you should be strong in. However, laugh and enjoy your time with her and be yourself, Goodluck!
    enigmagnetic Posts: 333, Reputation: 45

Nov 2, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Yeah it works like a charm my man. I mentioned this before somewhere. Don't get too personal or deep with the sarcasm but yeah it seems like she is digging you. Make sure you start making subtle body contact. Nothing disrespectful but a nice hug every once in a while and hold on a little longer than usual. Keep up the good work MACK!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

What do guys really like in girls [ 5 Answers ]

What do guys truly like in girls? I mean, I've read in magazines that guys like a lot of stuff but all my guy friends act totally different from what the magazine says.

Help please guys and girls! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am still here and haven't posted anything here so I don't have too much reputation but I still need some help from you people here please help me OK! I don't understand why this girls still wants to keep in contact with me when we been separated for 4 months now! If I don't call...

View more questions Search