Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Oct 31, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Post if you want
    I am actually not expecting anyone to post on this or anything, its really just to let off some steam that is brewing up inside about a certain (clears throat) person. Ok, When I first met my closest friends ex-wife, before they were engaged or anything, when they were dating and I first met her I got this real negative vibe from her. A vibe I really DID NOT like. From the day I met her I totally disliked her. I couldn't stand her, but seen how she lived with my friend, whenever I was visiting him, I still RESPECTED her. I may have hated her, but I still respected her. Then she goes and dumps him. They were aapart for like a month maybe, I don't know, but they got back together. They were going out for a while, then she got pregnant, and I can't remember if they got... yeah, they got married and were married for a while, then she left him, and like two months or something like that, they got back together again, and I guess she thought it would work, and every time she left him, my hate for her grew even more.

Until most recently, My friend finally kicked her out, and I think they are divorced, but for a while he tried filing for full custody of their son. It ended up joint custody. Now, get this, his son, yes I'm saying HIS son, coming up on his two year birthday, was visiting his b**** of a mother, and he was acting up, being fussy, like ALL SOON TO BE TWO YEAR OLDS DO!! And she began spanking him. Now, OK, true, some may say spanking is fine and everything, but she admitted to slapping him 10-15 times! Now, she claims she slapped him through his diaper, but his (the two year old) entire backside was the worst black and blue you could possibly immagine. Now, if she slapped him through thediaper, how the hell would he bruised so badly?

It has been nearly a month now, and the bruise is still there, and my friend is STILL filing numerous papers given to him by CPS. As far as I know, he now has full custody, and she had been arrested for child endangerment, and third degree assault.

Now, honestly what the **** goes through peoples minds to do something like that?
    Sorry if this was long, like I said, you don't have to post, it was really, just ot get the word out there, and to let off some steam. Have a nice day :D
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 07:19 PM
    How sad for that child. Cheers for the dad for standing up for his son. Cheers for you for being such a good friend and not letting her chase you off.

Oct 31, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Oh, it gets better, I mean worse. She was living with her grandmother at the time of the incident, and her grandmother admitted to Child Services that she was in the room when it was happening and "didn't see anything wrong with it".

I never thought I could have so much hate for her and her family. Boy was I wrong!
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 08:02 PM
    In other words the whole damn family is crazy!

Nov 3, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Basically, yeah.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Sounds like she needs some serious help and not from the kind of doctor that prescribes cough syrup. Certainly no lay person can answer the question what the **** goes through peoples minds to do something like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know where to post this [ 16 Answers ]

This is about my past relationship and I just want to know if I was emotionally abused or am I an obsessive relationship type person. It all started in 1998; I had met the "man of my dreams". So I thought. Here is the rundown: We move in together, he accuses me of having an affair with the bill...

Can someone post... [ 4 Answers ]

I wanted to know if any one can post some photos taken with a wide angle lens? I checked some other sites-weren't really helpful... Thanks...

View more questions Search