Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pink594 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Am I going to be pregante?
    I didn't take my pill yesterday so I have to take at the same time as the one I have to take today
    But I did have sex with out a condom
    Does this ill be pregnant?
    Everyone is telling me different and my clinick is over booked
    Please I need someone's help I must know
    :eek:
    Lilmsperfect Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 09:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink594
    i didnt take my pill yesterday so i have to take at the same time as the one i have to take today
    but i did have sex with out a condom
    does this ill be pregnant?
    everyone is telling me diffrent and my clinick is over booked
    please i need someones help i must know
    :eek:
    No this does not mean a definite yes. God the amount of people that have un-protected sex without taking there pill we would have a huge population. You can go to your doctors surgery or a clinic or a crisis centre and take te morning after pill you can take this up to 78hours after having un-protected sex if it has been longer than that you can either wait until your next period and all SHOULD be okay but bearing in mind women can still have periods when they are pregnant or wait a week after having un-protected sex and do a pregancy test. You don't have to go out your way and spend an obscene amount on a test as you can get them for £3 in tesco or boots they are just as good and you usually get to so you can do another a week later just to be sure hope this is of help to you and goodluck. X

Oct 31, 2007, 09:49 AM
    So this means I can be?
    Even though I'm on the pill and missed the day
    And taken it today at the same time I'm suppost to take it with the one today?
    And when you take a test are suppost to do it in the morning so there's lower amount of food or somthen in system?

Oct 31, 2007, 10:09 AM
    There is the possibility yes. Even if you took your pill the day after it does not work as soon as you miss one you are not coverd for the rest of the pack so I suggest you use a condom every time you have sex until you start your next packet but use one anyway as there are so many dieses going around at the moment. You can do a test anytimeof the day but yes you are more likely to get an accurate result first thing in the morning. Especially seen as your doing so soon after having un-protected sex as your hormone level is balanced in the morning.

Oct 31, 2007, 10:11 AM
    OK thanks and I take it exactly a week after the day I didn't take my pill?

Oct 31, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Well roughly about this time I said to get the one where you get two in a pack because you are most probably eager to that way you can do one in a week and then a week after .x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search