Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tarapaige Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Solid Black Jacket with Pin Striped Pants?
    Is it all right to wear a solid black suit jacket with black pants that have pin stripes?
    EdalyB94 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tarapaige
    Is it alright to wear a solid black suit jacket with black pants that have pin stripes?
    By the way, is this tara goydell and only wear the black with pinstripes if they are subtle and not too bold
    tarapaige Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 10:58 AM
    Nope, I'm not Tara Goydell... thanks for your response

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

USA 4 pin 240v converted to Fiji 3 pin 240 v [ 7 Answers ]

I am in Fiji with a Coleman 110v / 240v gen set and want to adapt my 4 pin female receptacle to accommodate Fiji's 3 pin 240v plugs. I know my get set is 60 hertz and the power tools here are 50 hertz.

Broccoli pests! Cross striped cabbage worm [ 1 Answers ]

I planted broccoli for the first time and about 3 weeks or so after I noticed something was really enjoying it... I saw little tiny yellow eggs and tried to get all of them off... but I just gave up because there's so many on each leaf and I have about 5 plants... today I looked and I saw these...

Black Striped Tree Worm [ 9 Answers ]

A flowering crab tree in my yard has been infested with some kind of worm or caterpillar that is black with two light stripes running its length. The worms are emerging from a large silky cocoon-like nest that has been weaved at the base of an upper branch. Can anyone suggest what kind of insect...

Still Dirtying Her Pants at 7 [ 11 Answers ]

My daughter has given us a terrible time with her toilet training. Up until last year she still wet her pants, and now she is dirtying them again. She holds it in until its just bursting out and leaves marks on her undies. We've tried everythign (she hasn't had a birthday party for 2 years because...

Leather jacket [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a new leather jacket and the first time I wore it it left a black residue on my clothing. Is there anything I can do or will it stop after a while?

View more questions Search