Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drift_tokyo Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 04:49 AM
    Confuse of which engine will work with 5 speed DX for my car
    IM so confuse right now and little afraid what will happen, I have honda civic 93 hatch with no motor and no transmission. But Im buying 5 speed parting out the honda civic 93 DX and I will put the 5 speed in my car but, I don't know what kind of motor will I get all I am buying is Honda Civic 93 Engine Automatic Transmission EG JDM on eBay, and I don't know if it will work with 5 speed?? My car had 150 mph and ecu system but I don't know if 5 speed from honda civic dx will work with my car's ecu or anything I need to know if it will work or not. Plus about the motor if it match with my car's type and I don't know what kind of my car's type like (LX or DX or EG or anything like that) I can explain what my car look like it like 1996 headlight on my car and 1993 taillight on my car too it look like custom just need to know what type is it. The important thing I need to know before I buy the motor from eBay. PLEASE HELP I WANT TO DRIVE MY CAR :):D

Check out some similar questions!

Confuse with engine and tranmission [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I'm having hard time, I had honda civic 93 hatch with no motor and tranmission. I am buying 5 speed manual for my car and I'm not sure if I can buy motor that hook up with AT transmission and I was wondering if it work if I take the AT transmission off the motor and put the motor in my...

Husqvarna BT-130 backpack blower; engine speed [ 5 Answers ]

I have just purchased a Husqvarna BT-130 backpack blower and it runs at about half speed and does good to move a blade of grass. I have read the owners manual trying to find carb adjustment instructions. All it says is after about 10 hours of run time, take it to a qualified Husqvarna technician...

Low speed on fan doesn't work [ 1 Answers ]

I purchases a Hampton Bay Transitional Colleciton "Medeteranean" fan. After installing it, everything works except the low speed on the fan. The other fan speeds work and the light works. This fan is operated by remote control. I even reprogrammed another remote from another fan, everything except...

Car d15b engine [ 2 Answers ]

I got a 95 honda civic whit a jdm d15b engine but it won't start timing is good whit a new belt,I got spark,got fuel,new plug's and wire's. Still won't start can anywon help me out need a working car by Monday. Thank's :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.