Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Oct 28, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Song from Full House
    For those who are familiar with the TV show Full House, the character Jesse sang a song at his and Rebecca's wedding. I would like to know if anyone knows where I can find the music to it. I mean, the notes and stuff.

It's the same song he sang outside her window in one episode.
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Oct 28, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Did you Google the lyrics?

Oct 28, 2007, 07:06 PM
    I tried, but couldn't find anything. It's not the lyrics though that I want, it's the sheet music, so I can read through the notes and such.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Now I did find One Hit Wonder Central. Check that out:
    One Hit Wonder Central - Forum - full house
    Has chords.

http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/ekrolik7/forever.html -- you can click and hear John Stamos singing the song.

I looked at many sites and cannot find the sheet music.
    lollipopgrl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenovo
    For those who are familiar with the TV show Full House, the character Jesse sang a song at his and Rebecca's wedding. I would like to know if anyone knows where I can find the music to it. I mean, the notes and stuff.

It's the same song he sang outside her window in one episode.
    Well if you know the name of the song look it up and then go to a music shop and look for it!♥

Oct 28, 2007, 07:32 PM
    Well, until Shygrneyes came in, I didn't know the name of it. But Shy, both of those site totally help! THANK YOU!!

My fiancée loves that song, and I plan on learning to play the guitar, and then play it at our wedding reception for her, I'm just debating whether I'm going to sing it or not, because I HATE singing.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2007, 05:20 AM
    Am glad those helped you! You will sound just fine when you sing that to your wife.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Video music box,house song [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I would like to ask you,for the artist and song,of a song that goes like this... "I GET MINE,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP IT UP",this house song,used to be played with a video,on new york's 80's popular TV show,. "VIDEO MUSIC BOX".

Which is better settle in full or paid in full [ 20 Answers ]

I had a discover card opened when I was a young adult with my father(about eight years ago). As of a 18 months ago he stop paying on it even though the charges were made by him. Now I'm trying to take a step towards business ventures and this and some other things are on my credit are present. I...

Full House [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know if the show full house that was taped in san fransisco have any tourist attractions for Fullhouse the TV show?

Help! House music song title dilemma [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a song in some club and I know just one phrase. It sounded like "ooh, im starvin, without your lovin" and it had a "na na na nananana na na" part by the end of the chorus? Does anyone know this song's title?

View more questions Search