Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mddakin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 02:59 PM
    Pro per subpoena
    Can a pro per litigant in a family law case subpoena records for child support income purposes?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2007, 05:07 AM
    Hello me:

Yes.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Subpoena for someone else [ 2 Answers ]

Someone just handed me a subpoena for someone else who lives with me (my fiance). Can they do that? They told me to call him and tell him he has court on Monday when I told them he would not be back until Tuesday!! Do I have to track him down?? :eek:

Subpoena in pro per? [ 8 Answers ]

Can a civil defendant acting In Pro Per issue a subpoena to produce documents? Rich

Rules of subpoena for records [ 2 Answers ]

What are the rules for subpoena of personal records, my wife has been divorced for 5 years and all of a sudden her ex husbands attorney has frozen her 401 k by subpoena under the guise of preparing a QDRO that was never ordered by the court. The original QDRO was filed and accepted by the court in...

Rules for Subpoena [ 1 Answers ]

There is a debate in our office about subpoenas for Medical records. Can the medical records be charged for? (i.e. copying cost, labor time, etc... usually not to exceed 25.00) And secondly, does there have to be a release of medical records form signed or does the paperwork that the patient signs...

View more questions Search