Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    William Clarke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 08:56 AM
    2002 Honda Accord Radio
    My daughter left the radio playing with the car turned off and ran down the battery. It jumped OK, took a charge and runs fine. However the radio will not operate at all, it won't even turn on. How do I get it working again?
    drift_tokyo Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 03:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by William Clarke
    My daughter left the radio playing with the car turned off and ran down the battery. It jumped ok, took a charge and runs fine. However the radio will not operate at all, it won't even turn on. How do I get it working again?
    Oh if it won't turn on, it might be the fuse burnt out, check the fuse panel and look back the fuse panel to find radio fuse and to see if u can find it and take it out and look at it if it got wire inside fried up (like unhook that shown little black burn on it when it blew)
    drift_tokyo Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 03:10 AM
    Or if the radio fuses look fine, check your radio's wire fuses (red wire or anything that followed from radio) in the hood that direct to the battery or maybe inside behind the radio.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2002 Honda Accord Radio Error [ 22 Answers ]

This question was asked by another user but I have the same problem: --I recently replaced my battery and immediately after that I had stereo problems. The LED on the stereo says there is an error and also my alarm light is blinking in the upper left-hand corner of the stereo. I'm not sure if...

2002 XL Honda Odyssey code for radio [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there. I purchased a used Honda Odyssey a few months ago. Well, I had the radio on while I was outside and didn't notice that the side mirror defrost button was on. Needless to say, it wasn't long before my battery was completely dead.:eek: So I read my manual and apparently I need to punch...

2002 Honda Accord Radio Error [ 3 Answers ]

This seems to be a pretty popular question here, DOES anyone happen to have this code, I also just had to replace my battery and I cannot find the paper that my code was written on!! Its horrible driving my car without the code =( PLEASE HELP!! -Rebecca

2002 Honda Accord Heater Problem [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has a 2002 Honda Accord (4 cyl). It will not blow warm air and the engine temp gauge is showing warm. My husband has replaced the thermostat that he purchased from a local parts store, but that didn't help. Now he has taken the car to a local mechanic. He is wanting to put on a...

2002 Honda Accord elec. Problem [ 3 Answers ]

Since March my '02 accord shuts off & on while I'm driving it at random.I took it to a dealership & they said it was the ignition wiring harness, they replaced it & it had been OK... until last Friday, when it started shuting off & on again.It does it at random times, and as time goes on it does it...

View more questions Search