Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    n9182004 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2007, 12:02 AM
    Is it really cheating?
    Me and my husband are going through a hard time right now.. He doesn't want to spend time with me anymore.. He rather hang out with his friends are do other stuff without me. Things that we use to do together doesn't happen any more even if its just a ride to the store. I have a few guy friends who would love to hang out with me and give me the attention that I am dying to get from my HUSBAND but I know that it can lead to something else since these guys use to be prior boyfriends even though we are just friends now. Will it be wrong of me to go for the attention or just stay at home and get ignored and neglected by my husband??
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 12:05 AM
    Hanging out isn't cheating, but it would be wrong of you to go if it could lead to that or hurt your husband. Why not have a conversation with your husband and talk about how you feel and how he feels and try to come up with some things you can do for each other to improve your relationship, regain intimacy, and be close, while keeping both of you happy?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 03:33 AM
    You posted this twice now?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2007, 04:20 AM
    Unfortunately you're in quite a bind. I feel that it would be wrong of you to seek out the attention of these other men since you're a married woman. But it's certainly wrong of your husband to ignore and neglect you, too. Have you tried talking with your husband about how you feel? If you haven't, I'd urge you to do it now. If you have but to no avail, then you may need to give him an ultimatum. There's nothing to stop you from packing you bags, hitting the road and getting a quick divorce if he refuses to be a husband to you. Then you can seek out the company of whatever men you want. Not that I advocate taking the whole idea of desertion and divorce lightly but sometimes it comes down to that.
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Oct 27, 2007, 06:25 AM
    Maybe you should tell your hubby how you feel, seeking attention from male friends won't solve your problem.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 07:41 AM
    "N",

Before you climb out on the ledge, please stop and look at yourself. Are you presenting your husband with a person that you could spend time with or is your behavior such that it is repelling him.

Guy's are really dumb sometimes but even we know if the body language and the behavior of our wives is something we can live with.

For me, any where my wife is, is home to me. I do everything I can to spend time with my lady. However, I do not want to suffocate her so if you wants to go out with her friends or do something with her sister, that's fine with me.

Take a look backwards in you life. At some point it was important for your husband to spend time with you. See the person you were and try to recreate her. You did it before, you can do it again!
    S SID Posts: 91, Reputation: 11

Oct 27, 2007, 07:58 AM
    For you to hang out with these so called friends (ex-lovers) is not only unfair on your husband but is also giving them the wrong idea. I disagree strongly with the quicky divorce. You do need to talk to him and tell him what you feel is missing then LISTEN to what he has to say. It might be a good idea to go away for a short time, for you both to think about what is happening and what you're going to do to put things right, certainly no more than two weeks though.
    Good luck and keep in touch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he cheating? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm currently pregnant and due any day now. In the last few months my husband has been different. Distant, we don't spend time together, doesn't seem interested in the baby, works lots, works out almost every day, tans. There is no money missing so that's not the issue.I know where all the money...

How do you know if your girlfriend is cheating on you [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to find out if your girlfriend is cheating on you with out finding her doing it

About cheating [ 3 Answers ]

Okay well me & boyfriend will be going out for 3 months tommarow & I been wondering if he has been cheating because he hangs out wit other girls and doesn't even call me or anything ever. He only talks to me when I'm online or when he would see me some times in school & I'm pretty sure he cheated...

Is he cheating? [ 10 Answers ]

Well me and my boyfriend ben together for almost 2 years I'm pregnant by him and every time I talk to him he'll say I'm cheating on him and accuse me all day and I'm not cheating on him and he knows I'm not I'm having his baby! Could he be the one cheating on me and he feels guilty for it so it...

Help - cheating? [ 7 Answers ]

HI guys - I'm a newbie here and need some help - my fiancée has been more irritable lately and we have been argueing quite a lot - today I was using his phone and came across a text (shouldnt have read it I know) from a female friend he hasn't seen for ages saying "Hi, etc havent seen you for ages...

View more questions Search