Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dominic08 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 03:49 PM
    MADDEN 08 Problems,
    PLEASE HELP ME;

I am a long time fan of the Madden football series, currently on 360, however I have recently stumbled along something that is quite frankly turning me off the game period. It is what I like to call the "Vick Factor". My friends have all gotten mobile qbs who, for lack of a better term, run around in the back field until a) they get big yards or b) the play breaks down and some receiver is open. Now I have had some limited success with quarter/ dime/ dollar packages with some type of qb spy that sometimes contains, if and only if I pull a guy of the line and run with the qb. The problem is it turns into audible war where they keep changes plays, usually into a run that the package, extra cornerbacks, can't stop. OR (which really burns me up) the throw cross field to some guy they can't see to make a completion. Last year they had the qb window which help with this but for some reason they made it a secondary thing which has to be turned on, which all the mobile qb users complain about.

So can this be helped or am I forced to quit this game due to the "VICK Factor"

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat problems or furnace problems [ 22 Answers ]

Is it possible that a thermostat operates correct all the time except when it reaches the temperature that is set doesn't maintain that temperature?:D I noticed that actually that thermostat gives a signal to the furnace but furnace doesn't turn on but that happens only when thermostat needs to...

Social Problems and Sociological Problems [ 4 Answers ]

Differntiate between social problems and sociological problems

A few different problems all at once [ 3 Answers ]

We have a ticking noise from the master shower (noise comes from the wall) when I turn on and it continues until I shut it off. What causes this? Any suggestions on what's going on? Is this a major plumbing issue? I've also recently been noticing when I turn on the cold water that it comes...

GT problems [ 2 Answers ]

I am a gifted and talented student, and I am constantly pressured to do much much better. However, I don't want to. I procrastinate, I'm lazy, ambition less, the only reason I am GT is because I had a college level vocab in third grade( I read a lot).I just want to be in the middle of the pack. My...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.