Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melissa78 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 01:03 AM
    My boyfriend never wants to have sex.
    Ive been dating this guy for a year and a half. He moved in with me a few months ago, and every since we have had no sex life at all. Any advice??

P.S.
    I want it and he doesn't.
    Sqorp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 05:47 AM
    Have you tried to make it more fun... sexy lingerie, tease him a bit, make him work for it a bit.
    statesgirl Posts: 77, Reputation: 0

Oct 26, 2007, 03:15 PM
    Is he really busy a lot?
    melissa78 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 06:27 PM
    No he said he's not sexually attracted to me anymore, but he's still in love with me. My appearance has changed very little in the last year. He just keeps saying he doesn't know why. When asked if there was someone else, he said no.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by melissa78
    He just keeps saying he dosent know why.
    I'm guessing this means he's ashamed to tell you why.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Stress, lack of exercise, physical and mental issues, high blood pressure, etc... lots can cause this.

Ultimately he needs to satiate your desires. Sexual compatibility IS a real issue. Scour the threads here by searching for "no sex" or something like that... there are hundreds of women whove written in about this...

Every relationship has ups and downs here. I had a lower drive about 2 years back due to frustration and mild depression. My wife has had lower drive from tiredness or physical issues from time to time... but we are in the same page mentally... we both want to satisfy the other and we both recognise that its got to be give and take.

So... all you can do is all you can do.. talk to him.. try some things.. but I can tell you, my wife puts her sexual satisfaction up there on the list and it isn't to be ignored. Not saying shed leave me, but its tied in to he mental and physical state... it's a sign of commitment and an act of giving.

If he is just lazy cause he's "been there, done that"... you can do better. Yes, there are great guys who don't like to have sex... again, read the threads here. Women whove spent years on a man who was great in other ways, but left them feeling unsatiated, unwanted, and unattractive. Not a way to live.
    Poetic_Tragedy89 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 01:09 PM
    I think you should try to talk to your boyfriend about this. This isn't something that just happens, if he loves you and respects you enough he should tell you what's bothering him. Even if he keeps saying "I don't know." Be persistent and try to get it out of him and show general concern about the issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend doesn't want sex as much as me. [ 20 Answers ]

This is kind of embarrassing to post, but my boyfriend doesn't want sex as much as I do. It's great when we do it, but it's a problem just getting him IN the mood. I mean, we normally have sex once every one to two days, but that's not really enough for me, and if I want to go again immediately...

MY boyfriend doesn't want sex as often as I do [ 3 Answers ]

Well I've been with my boyfriend for 1year, it has been wonderful with ups and downs of course. We get along great have a mutual understanding with each other and respect. But there is that one part of the relationship that really bugs me. When we first started dating we would do it about 4 to 5...

No sex from my boyfriend [ 44 Answers ]

I am 25 and been with my boyfriend just over 5years now, we used to have sex loads at the start but now I'm lucky if we have sex once a month it is killing me inside, he says he just doesn't feel like it and its not me. I no I'm insecure about myself and him not just wanting to pull all my...

My boyfriend doesn't want sex as much as I do. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 23 and my boyfriend is 26 so I don't think we should be having sex problems. I don't know if I'm just weird or what but I want to have sex ALL THE TIME. My boyfriend only wants to have it a couple times a week. When we first starting having sex he wanted it all the time. Does that mean I'm less...

My boyfriend doesn't want sex. [ 5 Answers ]

This is a humiliating problem, but here goes. My boyfriend and I have been together for about 7 months. We had been dating long distance for about a month, then he moved from NYC to California to be with me. While we were living together we were still getting to know each other. The sex has...

View more questions Search