Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shorty777 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Should I ask him or should I wait
    There is this guy at my school that I really like. Every one says that he likes me and I can tell that he does by the way that he acts around me. He is really shy so I don't know if I should ask him out or wait for him to ask me out. What do I do. Please help.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 26, 2007, 01:12 PM
    The next time a group of your friends and you are going somewhere, like to the mall, to a movie, out to eat, etc. ask him to come along. This way, if he is shy, there isn't the pressure of going on a date together, but it will give you a chance to spend time together. While you are hanging out, just say something like "You're a really cool guy, I enjoy hanging out with you." or something like that. Maybe if he knows you like him he will feel comfortable asking you out. If everyone says he likes you, chances are he has told them that. If nothing else, when you are at lunch or something, just say" Hey want to go see that new movie with me, I've been dying to see it." or something. If he acts like he like you and has told people that, then he'll probably be glad you asked if he's shy. Hope this helps.

Oct 27, 2007, 06:19 PM
    I'm new to this school and one of my friends said that before I went there she use to date him. So I don't know if I should ask him out because she just told me that yester day and I don't want to make her mad if she still likes him. What should I do.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 29, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Just ask her if it would bother her if you dated him. I'm sure she will appreciate the fact that you talked to her first. If she says that it would upset her, then you will have to decide which is more important to you. If it were me, I wouldn't ask him out if it bothers her.

Oct 30, 2007, 08:36 PM
    I asked her if she would mide me asking him out and she dosen't care but I'm still to shy to ask him should I have a friend do it for me
    Dominika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty777
    there is this guy at my school that i really like. every one says that he likes me and i can tell that he does by the way that he acts around me. he is really shy so i don't know if i should ask him out or wait for him to ask me out. what do i do. please help.
    I think you should ask him out don`t wait for ever because you may lose him.
    BELLA07 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty777
    there is this guy at my school that i really like. every one says that he likes me and i can tell that he does by the way that he acts around me. he is really shy so i don't know if i should ask him out or wait for him to ask me out. what do i do. please help.
    I think you should wait. He's probably taking his tym to gather his thawts. He myt be afraid of the worst feeling in the world a.k.a rejection.. so give him time
    tip Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 11:20 PM
    Don't get a friend to ask him for you it just shows you don't like him enough to ask him yourself and I say go for it if he seems to like you just get him alone with none of your or his friends around and ask him. Wats the worst that could happen. And guy hate when girls have their mates around it makes them feel presured that if they say the wrong thing enfront of your friends they will dislike him and make you feel the same way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I wait? [ 16 Answers ]

My on and off boyfriend has recently told me that he "needs time" to think. He keeps telling me that he loves me, but he needs time. We began dating in 2003 and broke up in 2005. We have been on and off since then. He is 6 years younger than me. We met and never knew how old we both were until...

To wait or not to wait, *confused* [ 15 Answers ]

Greetings. I hope to get some feedback and advice on the following situation. I met this girl through my room mate's brother over the summer. This girl was his rebound after he's GF left him. As the summer progressed, my room mate's brother got back with his ex after she wanting him back. ...

Should I wait? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to get the right bit of advice. Someone help me out here! For the first 10 months of our relationship, my girlfriend and I spent nearly every second together, with only a handful of little picky fights. Nothing big though. I realize that this was a mistake because we had only been...

Should I wait? [ 9 Answers ]

Well see. There is this girl, Sarah. She beautiful and kind and gorgeous. I recently started to have feelings for her. I mean I've asked her "What would you say if i asked you out" before she did say yes. But that was a whole year ago. She likes this guy named Brad. Who is a real jerk to me but...

View more questions Search