Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Judith0607 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 04:45 PM
    I suspect someone I know using my social security card.
    To whom it may concern. Recently my social security card was stolen. I kind of suspect someone who is living in the same house hold is me. I suspect this person cause this illegal to be here. And I'm a citizen. Now I reported my social security stolen,but now this pwerson just stated working at some mushroom company in Reading Pennsylvania. I want to know how can I find if this person is using my social securtiy number to work,please can someone help me to find what else I can do. My e-mail address : [email protected] please if anyone can help me write to me thanks
    Judith0607 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 04:52 PM
    [QUOTE=Judith0607]To whom it may concern. Recently my social security card was stolen. I kind of suspect someone who is living in the same house hold is me. I suspect this person cause this illegal to be here. And I'm a citizen. Now I reported my social security stolen,but now this pwerson just stated working at some mushroom company in Reading Pennsylvania. I want to know how can I find if this person is using my social securtiy number to work,please can someone help me to find what else I can do. My e-mail address : [email protected] please if anyone can help me write to me thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regarding Social Security [ 3 Answers ]

Call me new. Because I'm far from Social Security, however my father isn't. He just received his first check from the Social Security Office. He asked me if he is able to continue to work, or must he be unemployed to receive Social Security. Question: Can you have both a working income and...

How Can I get a new Social Security and ID Card which was lost [ 3 Answers ]

A while ago I had my wallet in my pocket and it was taken to the cleaners. I later discovered that it was missing. The cleaners said they didn't have it. This is when my aggravation began. All of my information was in there. The most important pieces were my Photo ID and my social security card....

Asking again, Social Security & Credit Card Debt [ 2 Answers ]

I had the entire amount in my checking account emptied by an old Credit Card debt, that yes, I have been to court and do owe the amount but my situation is that now I am retired and live on Social Security. At the time of the garnishment there were other funds in this checking account other than...

View more questions Search