Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Oct 25, 2007, 07:21 AM
    Haloween Party Music
    Can you give me a few ideas that I can add to my Halloween party music list?
    I already have the Munsters theme, Halloween theme, Rob Zombie, Ghostbusters, Thriller, Mininstry, Somebody's Watching Me, and Killing in the Name. Afterthat I am drawing a blank... Any suggestions??
    Thanks.
    S SID Posts: 91, Reputation: 11

Oct 25, 2007, 07:25 AM
    Zombie by the cranberries, monster mash, ghost town by the jam I think? Hope you have a good night.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 25, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Adams Family Theme
    Werewolves in London
    Twilight Zone
    Don't Fear the Reaper
    Spooks on Parade
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Oct 25, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Thanks a lot guys, I have most of those songs already. Any more suggestions?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2007, 03:57 PM
    If you don't mind some from the classical side of music, here are some below. The ones that I have bolded are particularly well known pieces that should be easy to find in a store that sells recorded music. You might even be able to find sound files for any of them for free on the Internet.

Bach - Toccata and Fugue in d minor, BWV 565
    Grieg - In the Hall of the Mountain King
    Brahms - Piano Quintet in g minor, Op. 25
    Bartok - Music for Strings, Percussion, and Celesta (mvmt. 3, adagio)
    Mozart - Requiem "Dies Irae"
    Orff - Carmina Burana, O Fortuna
    Ives - Robert Browning Overture
    Brahms - Hungarian Dance No. 5 in g minor
    Webern - Variations Op. 27 - Ruhig fliessend
    Mussorgsky - A Night on Bald Mountain
    Berlioz - Dream of a Witches Sabbath
    Franz Liszt - Mephisto Waltz
    Paul Dukas - The Sorcerer's Apprentice
    sweetsorrow Posts: 33, Reputation: 7

Oct 25, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Look up the soundtracks for your favourite (or any) horror movies, that should give you a huge selection of ideas. I don't mind the Queen of the Damned soundtrack its all vampyric like and usually goes down well for that sort of occasion.

And if SUICIDAL SID is thinking of the same ghost town song I am (the one from shaun of the dead and snatch?) then its by The Specials.

Good luck with your party! :)
    Big Papi Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Bark at the moon by ozzy (or the cover by Strung Out)
    Throw on some industrial/goth rock like Marilyn Manson, NIN, Evanescence

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I went to a bachelor party [ 43 Answers ]

:confused: I went to a bachelor party "weekend" in Myrtle beach with 10 guys. It ended up Saturday night in a strip club. I did not tell my wife but when she asked id did tell her. Now she has gone of the deep end. What can I do?

When we party. [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I am a young guy (21) who likes to party in the weekend, occasionally (like last night) I drink too much when I'm partying, this results in me ending up saying things that doesn't make sense. The other problem is that when I do drink too much I sometimes drive in my car, this being very...

Surprise party for ex? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys you've been helpful to me lately so I thought I'd throw this one out there and see what you think. My ex and I broke up about 9months ago and after a month of no contact we've been talking quite regularly. He broke up with me, but he's usually the first to contact me these days. We get...

How can I get into the party of the year? [ 1 Answers ]

In 3 days, a girl in my school is having a party. It's supposed to be the best party of the year. The guest list is somewhat limited, but a majority of my friends are going. I wasn't invited and I REALLY want to go. I don't really have the confidence to IM her, and I have no classes with her so...

View more questions Search