Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennie8057 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 11:22 AM
    Years you have to registure
    My boyfriend got charged with statuatory rape, to top it off it is the mother of his child, but he has to registure every year. How long will he have to do that for? How long will it be on his record? Please help thank you.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Hello jennie:

It will be on his record forever. How long he has to register depends on your particular state's law. Most states are going to want him to register forever too.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been fri [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been friends since I was 17 and about 3 years ago that grew into something more. He is everything to me my best friend my lover and my partner. There is no one I would like to spend my time with except for him. He is 56...

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

5th School in 9 years, 3rd school in 5 years . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a few questions about visitation and Bio mom moving to yet another school district. 1. Bio mom has convinced oldest SD that money is more important than family, we have tried to get her to come home over the last two years... she refuses and BM does not make her( cops won't follow...

In three years, what do I do? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site and I have a question if someone could help me out. I'm from the US and I dated a guy from Canada for almost three years. He was actually the real deal, he wanted a relationship and commitment. He did everything he could too see me and well, I fell in love with him. Great...

View more questions Search