Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisam40 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 08:19 AM
    8 days past ovulation
    I keep feeling a slight cramping in my lower abdoman,I'm due in 5 days.iv been trying to conceive for 4 months after mc in June,has anyone experienced these cramps and been pregnant
    kate2 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Oct 22, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisam40
    i keep feeling a slight cramping in my lower abdoman,im due in 5 days.iv been ttc for 4 months after mc in june,has anyone experienced these cramps and been pregnant
    I have had two healthy babies but before I had them I also had two miscarriages, there is nothing more common than abdominal cramps, when pregnant, when ovulating, during and after sex, when your period is coming. I have had cramps like that at all of those times and still do. Don't worry unless it is so painful you can't go about your daily business. Worry is the ultimate birth control so relax and what is meant to be will happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brownish discharge two days after ovulation [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know!! I have been charting my BBT and CM. I had intercourse the day before and the day of ovulation. Two days after ovulating, I had a one time discharge of a light brown color. It also was a little slippery. My BBT has remained high for the third day so far, so I know I have...

Best ovulation days [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my husband are trying to have a baby and I looked on the internet to see when my ovulation day was and they asked how long is your luteal phase what does that mean?? :confused:

10 days past ovulation [ 3 Answers ]

I am 10 days past ovulation and I am starting to get some pains in my lower abdomen, I wouldn't say it was bad pains just feelings I've never noticed. It's almost like a very light cramp or tightness. I'm also starting to feel slight nausea in the mornings and late afternoon. Has anyone...

14 days past ovulation? [ 2 Answers ]

WOuld a test be accurate no matter what time during the day you test, if you are 14 days past ovulation? I have irregular periods so I don't know when I would be "late" I do know that I ovulated about 14 days ago and now I'm having a lot of pregnancy symptoms... Should I wait until morning to test...

View more questions Search