Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aunt_ning2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Teen Movie from late 70s to Early 90s
    I remember loving this movie that I believe was a disney movie. It was about 2 girls that had to switch familys for like a month. The one girl was from a poorer family and was an only child that lived with her mom and grandfather. The other girl was from a very wealthy family and had a hot older brother and a little sister(might have been a brother). Of course they girls hate each other, but in the end they become friends. And the Poor girl and the Rich Girls Brother fall in love. I watched this movie every time it was on TV.

I remember this one scene where the rich girl was eating rice cakes and the other girls grandfather asked her why she ate something that tastes like cardboard! Lol

If you have any idea about this movie.. please help. Ive been going crazy trying to find it.
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Oct 19, 2007, 08:29 AM
    It sounds like The Great Mom Swap

I`ve never seen it, but I solved a similar question n another forum, and the details fit.

Hope that helps.

EDIT - This is from one of the comments on the movie`s page
    One is an upper-middle class teen living with her parents and siblings in a large house. The other is a lower-middle class girl living with her mother and Italian, maternal grandfather (the wonderful as always Sid Caesar) by the deli where they work. Both girls feel a mixture of being happy in their own type of living, but feeling jealous and curious of how the other lives. After pulling too many pranks on each other, their punishment--and I think this is where fiction sets in--is to live in each other's houses, obey each other's parents, and see what life is like on the other side.
    aunt_ning2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 08:37 AM
    OMG that's It! Thank you so much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie from the late 70s or early 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I saw this movie on cable TV when I was little. Here are the details the I can remember. The movie focused on a brother and sister duo. They take a journey with a bunch of companions. Fire and water were two of their companions, they were personified as ballet dancers. On the journey,...

Help with late 70s early 80s kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there all was wondering if you could help me out with a title of a kids movie from the late 70s or early 80s. As far as I can remember its an animated movie (like plastacine) and its about time travel. I think there is a monkey in it as well as a boy and I do recall them going to medievil...

Title of thrilling late 70s, early 80s movie [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me remember the title of this (late 70s early 80s) movie... This is the story as I remember it... A guy and his girlfriend are taking a ride on his motorcycle through some british countryside, they get in an accident and the owner of the vehicle invites them to his home - a huge...

Animated kids movie, late 70s or early 80s, underwater [ 2 Answers ]

Yet another vaguely remembered movie! I remember watching this movie when I was very young, and I'm fairly certain of the dates in the title. I don't really remember much about plot, characters, etc. except that what little I do remember all took place underwater. I think the main character...

Late 80s or early 90s movie [ 1 Answers ]

Well, about a week or two ago a saw this movie on TV but really late at night. It's from the 90s I think but I don't know what the name is and I would like to know because I really liked the movie. I can't remember much, only that its about this girl named Don, I think, that's in junior high and...

View more questions Search