Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeannie37 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Long distance relationship
    My b/f works out on the road for 4 weeks at a time and comes home for 1 week. My question is what ideas do you have to keep it spicy and hot while he's gone and when he comes home. We phone each other every night and text through the day but I don't want to be boring during these times. We are both very sexual people and very open and honest with each other and we trust each other fully so I think we are on the right track.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 18, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Just keep doing what you're doing. You communicate regularly when he is away, he should be good and glad to see you when he comes home.
    If you feel like you've got to do magic tricks when he gets home to make him want you, you've got problems IMO
    jeannie37 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 05:24 PM
    I don't feel as though I have to do magic tricks and I certainly don't have problems . I know he's happy to see me as I am him I was asking for ideas to spice it up and keep it fresh. Do you have any? I certainly please him in the bedroom/or wherever we decide to be and he pleases me .there is nothing wrong with us trying to keep it from getting boring and if you think so you may the problem.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 18, 2007, 05:35 PM
    I didn't say you had problems. I said keep communicating with each other when he is away and you will be fine when he gets home. If you have a good sex life it doesn't get stale. When you begin to feel like you have to do tricks, you have a problem. You guys obviously don't have one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long distance relationship. [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry its so long... it's my 1st question ever. Hi!. so I'm in a long distance relationship, we've been dating for about 4 months and everything has been good we have seen each other at least once or twice (both equally visited each other) BUT recently he moved back home to his parents for...

Long Distance relationship? [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hi. Where do I begin :( I live on the west coast... the guy I have been seeing for about 6 months now lives on the east coast. (3000 miles away) he and I get along GREAT.. we have a great time together and really liked each other A lot. We talked every single day with text and phone...

New Long Distance Relationship . How to make it work? [ 14 Answers ]

I'm in a long distance relationship with my new boyfriend of three months. Things moved very quickly when I was with him this summer at my hometown. We fell in love, and I've never felt about anyone like this before, also I've never spent so much time with a boyfriend before. I had to go back to...

Possible long distance relationship.should I just leave him now? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2 1/2 years told me today he is thinking about moving away. It was quite a shock since just two days ago we talked about our future plans together. We have had a rough relationship and we have just stared on working to make it better and now he wants to move away. He says that in...

View more questions Search