Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funblonde Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Im on the depovera birth control shots and I am bleeding only during or after sex
    I have been using depo for months and I've had major pains in my stomach and have had shortness of breath and headaches. I have also have had the feeling of faitness or contstant nerveounes. Lately every time I've had intercorse of anykind I start to bleed. This did not happen before I started depo. I really need answers I need to know if something is wrong...
    Please answer thank you so much.:)
    Pinkwater Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Oct 18, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Its probably just a reaction that your body is having, sometimes side effects can take a while to surface. You may have started taking another type of medication recently and the two are not responding well to one another. But please, go check in with your doctor as soon as possible even if this problem suddenly goes away by itself. You don't want any long term side effects to come about from this. Be smart, go see your doctor just to be sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth Control causes birth defects? [ 1 Answers ]

So I take Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo and was reading some info about it and noticed that it said you should not take it if you are pregnant (obviously!) because it causes birth defects. So then I started wondering, what if you are taking it and for some reason it doesn't work and you end up pregnant (as...

Depovera injection-bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Depovera shot / bleeding. About 1 week prior to my next depovera shot I started having my menses and eleveen days later I am still bleeding. Is this bleeding normal with use of depovera injections ?

Bleeding on birth control [ 1 Answers ]

I've been on birth control for three months now. I've been bleeding for the last 2 weeks and I'm still bleeding. What should I do and what's wrong with me?

Birth Control [ 3 Answers ]

HI there I was just wondering if I could be pregnant.. I am on the pill and have been for 3 months now... I am on my 3 month now... But on the 8th day of taking the pill my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex... I should be getting my period today and I feel crampy but nothing has shown yet. I am...

Bleeding during birth control [ 4 Answers ]

I have a question regarding bleeding during birth control. I have been on the pill for over 7 years for endometriosis. I have always had regular periods while on the pill and have always been on the same kind, never switching brands. Right now I have about half done my pack of pills and a I...

View more questions Search