Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SeekingAdvice000 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 03:43 PM
    I cant get over my boyfriends past with gfs
    I can't seem to get over my boyfriends past with his past 2 girlfriends. I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me?
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Oct 18, 2007, 03:58 PM
    Erm... sounds like you're going to have a few problems then. Unless he brings them up, or they are active parts of his life... its your problem not his.
    Odds are you're letting yourself dwell on this subject, and let yourself think about things wondering when or how he did this with her. You need to teach yourself to cut those thoughts short.
    When you start to think of something like that tell yourself "NO I refuse to think that"
    Because truthfully its only hurting you, and in the long run it will hurt him also.

PS: maybe later you could put a little more information into your posts?
    sceneMT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 12:55 PM
    Hello, I am in the same situation and I also need advice.. more than "you're jealous and it's your problem" because I've heard that and 'get' that. I just can't control how much it bugs me. I myself don't know why. I just can't help but feel as though I'm '3rd' in line or something. I know they are 'ex's for a reason or whatever, but what if he isn't necessarily the one that chose that, so maybe he still does have feelings for them or something. I have tried to talk to him but he just tells me to 'leave it alone'. Even when I try to explain reasons I feel like this (he asked one to move in within a short time, moved the other in as well, took them to football games, to hang out with his friends - literally does NONE of that stuff with me). I am 5 years older than him (28-23) and am a beautiful and smart woman who has dated men who are very successful and better looking (he is still a student) I don't say that to sound *****y, but to emphasize that I'm not a woman who has 'these' feelings and am generally very confident. It's almost like he doesn't make me feel confident anymore... Adive PLEASE!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex boyfriends [ 4 Answers ]

Does my ex still like me He dumped me My friends still say that he still likes me and he is lying about having a girlfriend because he wants people to think he's over me when he's not. They also say he acts good and hard when he sees you, pretending to text girls when he walks past you. He...

Should GFs Past Bother Me? [ 20 Answers ]

1st I probably should watch what I ask for, because in this case I got it. My last GF wasn't a strong, confident woman... she wasn't sexually experienced either, which may have caused this (I was her 2nd and she was 25 at the time)... great girl, great values, family, etc, just very body...

Need advice on how to talk to gfs dad. [ 27 Answers ]

I need to apoligize for some problems I've caused. That I am not the bad person he thinks I am, that I am ashamed of myself because of the problems that had happened in the past 3 months of getting his daughter in trouble. Beacause of seeing her behind his back hence the fact he thought I am a bad...

My boyfriends kid [ 2 Answers ]

The baby mother won't let him see his kid if she finds out we are together... he wants to fight for custody. He has had felonys but he has a job and a good place to stay... she has been in the psych ward... and is living in a shelter with no job. How does he win custody without paying a bunch of...

View more questions Search