Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prissy247 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Subliminal Messages
    What Do You Thinks Behind The Music?Meaning do you think it's a spirit?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2007, 02:54 PM
    That sentence makes no sense.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 18, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Lyrics...
    Pinkwater Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Oct 18, 2007, 04:49 PM
    ... love, pain, joy, sorrow, feelings, heartache, release, warmth, revenge, happiness, tribute, memories, translation, imagination, power.. the desire to be understood, the chance to apologize, hope (given and receiving) etc. An expression of Life! There's a lot more behind music than simply lyrics , just like there's a lot more behind words. That sentence makes perfect sense. Thank you for posting and letting me answer.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 18, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkwater
    ...love, pain, joy, sorrow, feelings, heartache, release, warmth, revenge, happiness, tribute, memories, translation, imagination, power..the desire to be understood, the chance to apologize, hope (given and receiving) etc. An expression of Life! There's a lot more behind music than simply lyrics , just like there's a lot more behind words. That sentence makes perfect sense. Thank you for posting and letting me answer.
    It depends on the song... do you believe that there are subliminal messages? That was her question. I don't.
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Oct 18, 2007, 05:49 PM
    I do, well, I think they are actually very direct messages ignored by teens under the guise of "I just listen to the music not the words"
    Prissy247 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 08:32 PM
    I just want everyone's opinion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why men shouldn't take messages [ 4 Answers ]

:d :d

Mixed Messages [ 3 Answers ]

What does it mean when a guy says he cares about you, not like a friend but doesn't want to give you false hope. He broke up with me after being together for 6 years and started dating someone 3 months after. Is it likely that his current relationship is a rebound? I know they were intimate and...

So many mixed messages [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there Can someone please help me out with all these mixed messages and general confusion I have? Work is developing really slowly and I'm not financially independent. I'm an english as a foreign language teacher in France. I like it here but am I in the right location? Can anyone feel any...

View more questions Search