Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2007, 08:02 AM
    iTunes issues
    So My sister got on my computer and deleted iTunes "accadently"

It took off all the songs I bought on there everything is gone...

I heard that if I redownload it and plug in my iPod it takes all my songs away.. True?

Also if I redownload it is there a way I can get all the cds I bought brought back?

PLEASE HELP!
    jhow92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityDreams007
    So My sister got on my computer and deleted iTunes "accadently"

It took off all the songs i bought on there everything is gone...

i heard that if i redownload it and plug in my ipod it takes all my songs away.. True?

Also if i redownload it is there a way i can get all the cds i bought brought back??

PLEASE HELP!!
    I believe that if you plug your iPod back into your computer after you redownload itunes it will say "itunes has found purchased music on your ipod that is not in your library. would you like to transfer this music back to your library?"
    So yes, you can get your purchased music back and it will stay on your iPod.
    If you have any other music though, like imported from a CD, you will have to add that to your iPod again.
    I am NOT 100% sure on this so I am not to blame if you lose your music in the process, although I do believe that is how your situation will pan out.
    eaca1234 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2007, 09:13 PM
    You can download programs to safely transfer iPod music to itunes.
    The one I used was called Senuti, it was free. Just Google Senuti download or something and you'll probably find it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ITunes won't run [ 2 Answers ]

OK my problem is that when I try to run itunes I get an error that says "iTunes has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." And the normal debug, send error report and don't sent messages I tried everything I can think of to get itunes to work I tried...

Itunes uses [ 5 Answers ]

Is itunes a program that is only used if you have an iPod? If not could someone tell me what itunes is for? I don't have a mp3 player or and iPod and was wondering if I need this software

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

No more iTunes [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have a site of free LEGAL musical downloads. If anyone does it would be appreciated very much. iTunes is geeting out of hand. Ive spent over 80 dollars there. Josh

View more questions Search