Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Oct 16, 2007, 06:23 AM
    I don't love my family.
    I don't. Don't see why it's a problem. They don't even know what love is, and they don't even seem to know who I am.
    mahal_kita9 Posts: 75, Reputation: 4

Oct 16, 2007, 08:50 AM
    I know where you're coming from.
    Once your eighteen you can move out right? Then you won't have to worry about it.
    At least that's what makes me feel better.
    Silent Breeze Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Oct 20, 2007, 02:28 PM
    I don't agree with that, sorry. Family is the most important thing in your life. This is what's making our societies fall apart! Friends, boyfriends, fiancés, they all come and go. But family are blood, especially your parents. You HAVE to believe one thing, no matter what, your parents love you! Even if they seem like they don't, they really do. You have to work things out... you have them in your life now, but think about when the years roll and they're gone and you'll never have a second chance, you'll never get to look into their eyes or see them laugh or have them hug you in their warm embrace... I'm sure you'll regret it, I'm 100% sure.. I know I would. I'm not saying I don't fight with my parents and hate them sometimes - who doesn't, but I still love them, and whenever I remember how I might leave them one day I really get hurt inside. Fix your relationship with your parents when you've got the chance, before its too late, and you'll be lost in "what if" and "I wish.."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love Or Family [ 7 Answers ]

Iam 23years, seeking your advice. I love someone and want to get married to him. But we both are of different religion. Both our parents are against it. His parents came home and told my parents that they don't want me to get along with him. And that conversation messed things totally. I cannot...

My Love or my Family? [ 9 Answers ]

Well I am 18yrs old girl... I am in a relationship with this guy for 2 years now.. we were friends be4 thatt.. Just little background knowledge that I am not allowed to date or be in a relationships because of religious reasons, so my parents are against it. My mom recently found out about us.. and...

I love my x. But I don't what to do. [ 2 Answers ]

since the beginning of this year I've been searching for that special person and finally I think I found her she's my x. & when we first together I thought she was going to play me.. so with that thought in the back of my head I moved on to someone who I thought would be good for me. But this...

Love or family? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi pals I just have a simple but difficult question for u "what could u choose between love|wife and family|parents?" can you tell me the reason? :confused:

We are in love but her family won't allow it [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm twenty years old and I was in a relationship with this girl for one year. We were very happy and in love but much to my distress we broke up 2 weeks ago because her family, being italian would not accept her dating a black guy. I'm so devastated because we never had any problems...

View more questions Search