Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enermax Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Goodman gas furnace
    I have a problem with the heat. I replaced the circuit board & pressure switch. It still flashes 3 times saying pressure switch. Heat does not come on
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 15, 2007, 10:55 PM
    Clear the pressure tube of debris or obstructions.
    enermax Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Inducer motor does not even come on. Soon as it calls for heat, it blinks 3 times for pressure switch. No voltage to inducer motor.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2007, 09:01 AM
    I think the inducer motor is the first step once the thermostat calls for heat. Check the sequence of operations in the sticky at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heatin...ons-58313.html

Check the connection from the board to the inducer motor. Were there jumpers on the old board? In set up, the installer selects different windings for the motor to match its speed to the vent. You want to make sure the board is powering the terminals your inducer is connected to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman Gas Furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Goodman Gas Furnace, the hot surface ignite will not come on nor the flame sensor. I have tried everything and I am fresh out of ideas. Could you please help me on this. Thanks

3 yr old Goodman Gas Forced Air Furnace problems [ 10 Answers ]

If thermostat is set to 70-90 degrees the furnace burner and blower will run constantly and the temp never gets above 68 degrees in the house. I have a Lux programmable thermostat and was thinking of replacing it with a Honeywell. I have a new filter. Any ideas? The weather has been in the...

Goodman gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a newly installed Goodman gas furnace.It's 93%efficiency natural gas ,forced air,model #capf3o30b6ah Does not blow out very warm air , is this normal.

Goodman Gas Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Up until yesterday my furnace was working fine now it does not come on at all. I have turned off the power to it and the breaker and still nothing. I also have tried turning on the air and that does not come on either. I don't know the model number but I have been using it for about 4 years now.

Goodman gas furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a goodman gas furnace, gms91155dxa for about a year. Recently I notice the furnace repeats on and off while it didn't reach at set temperature. After the heater is on, it runs some minutes and it shuts off itself. And the draft inducing motor runs, the ignitor is on and gas blows and in...

View more questions Search