Ask
    haulotte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 10:07 AM
    Interior paint
    How do I figure how much it will cost to paint the interior of my new house
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 15, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Are you doing the work or hiring someone? If you hire they can give you an estimate in advance. If you do the work it would help to tell us the dimensions of the rooms. Most paints will require two coats so read the coverage on the can and double that amount and multiple by about $28. Brushes and drop clthes are neede but maybe you already own, right?
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Oct 15, 2007, 07:31 PM
    $3 a ft

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interior decorating [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know of some good sites to find ideas on decorating a bedroom with the beach theme? Or on winery kitchen themed ideas? Thanks.

Interior Wall&Ceiling Paint ? - suggestions needed for repairs! [ 5 Answers ]

We recently had to do some remodeling in my living room to accommodate an electrical switch, overhead light, and 2 wall sconses. This included a contractor making several holes in my ceiling and walls and repairing the holes with drywall. The drywall looks great, however when he came back to...

Interior walls [ 6 Answers ]

Is it okay to insulate the interior walls of a basement? How many outlets to a 15 amp and a 20 amp breaker? Is it okay to use 12 gauge wire for the breakers? I'm running wiring to a bath, small kitchen, 1 bedroom, living room and home music studio. And is better to add more outlets to a room or...

Interior design course [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to develop my keen interest in interior design. Is anyone out there aware of a high quality school that offers interior design course in Maryland or Washington Dc part time (evening and weekend) or any that provides good online courses that really get you to improve your skills? I...

View more questions Search