Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LonnyLayne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2007, 01:16 PM
    Can not find this movie
    The story in this movie is about granddaughter who was separated from her Grandmother as a young girl by her mother. Later on in life the granddaughter has became successful in her own way, but also having nightmares about her child hood past. She becomes aware that her grandmother dies and leaves a rundown hotel-bed and breakfast type place, I think on the Cape, she returns to this place where she was token away as a child and she must find a key that is found inside the piano keys that pertains to the lock box that has the will or wishes of her Grandmother and explains the truth of her mother's break away, as well starting to piece together the past that has been haunting her from childhood. Then turns out she finds the truth in a situation that takes place while she is there and falls back in Love with her childhood sweetheart that was involved with a misconception of her haunting and takes over the place of her grandmothers They start a new generation of life and family and business at this place.
    Thank you anyone for your help... Great Movie
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Oct 14, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Finding Home looks a likely candidate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find name of movie. [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie in the eighties about a girl who had a doll that came to life in the laundry room. The girls Grandmother is visiting and seems sick and the girl and the doll decide to go to the land of the dolls to try and find a cure. They hear from a book worm there is a witch that...

Can't find the name of this movie [ 1 Answers ]

Either the late 80s or early 90s I used to watched this movie. It is an animated movie that has a person from a waterworld and a girl from I guess from land or light based area. They are forbidden to be with each other. They end up falling in love and at the end they both die. Sorry it isn't...

Another movie I need to find [ 1 Answers ]

Another film I vaguely remember! I can't remember any of the actors names at all but I can remember the story line. I saw this film in the 80's on television and it was about a girl in her 20s(I think)who had cancer in her leg and she could have been cured if she had it amputated but she wanted to...

I'm trying to find this old movie. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really trying to find this movie I don't know from what time It is but here's how it goes. OK. It's all in cartoon.Theres no voices only sound effects. There's this grandmother who lives with her son or grand son. He likes to ride bikes So she gets him a bike. When he's older he joins this...

View more questions Search